Bullying

Guest Sikh

On 7/8/2017 at 12:24 AM, Guest Sikh said:

At school all my friends have turned their back on me and no one listens to anything I say. I've always been nice to my friends but they just bully me and say I'm too weird to be their friend. Why is Waheguru doing this to me! I do paath and always help others. But now my life is so miserable! I'm a girl in grade 9. Everyday I cry and all I ever hear are rumors about me! No one listens to me and my mom thinks I'm lying! Is Waheguru listening to me? Is there any shabad or paath to help me? I feel so alone and miserable. I have restless nights because I'm scared to wake up and face another terrible day. Sometimes I wish I could just die in my sleep! I cry myself to sleep every night. Even when I do paath it's like Waheguru isn't listening. Please help me, what should I do? I have posted the same thing to another sikhi forum, I would really just like some advice. Thank you so much. Wjkk Wjkf

All i say kid, is dont worry, dont worry

do not worry, dont worry, dont worry, dont worry, Do NOT worry, and ENJOY....

• 3 weeks later...

VJKK VJKF

5 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

Thats really terrible that this still exists in this day and age was is it in secondry school as they feel like a prison hell in the uk as thats what my ptsd is kind of based upon on.

Yeah, it was only 2 years back when I got bullied and still today I hear the occasional bulls*!t comment but I don't stand for it, I give them a harsh javaab back. 

VJKK VJKF

5 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

as thats what my ptsd is kind of based upon on.

Thats horrible.. I can't believe how common bullying is. I wouldn't ever bully anyone because it really lowers your self-esteem and it makes you feel like crap. Sorry to hear about that bro.

28 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Figures show that sikh kids are many times more likely to suffer bullying than other groups . That's why teaching our kids their culture , history plus enrolling them in self-defense classes like boxing /muaythai is so important.

Yeah I do MMA and boxing.

5 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

my own eldest son was put into Khalsa college chigwell because I had gone through so much abuse from all sorts as a youngster from a young age but, that turned out to be the biggest mistake of my life: he was bullied incessantly by apne they were mone and he was wearing a patka . They were older and he was only three when he started there .  It came to a head when a knife was pulled on him and he was threatened with us getting killed if he told anyone he was 5 at the time.

I believe that is why he preferred to hang with non-sikhs until recently ...and the problems that entails ...he stopped wearing dastar after being beaten so badly everyday at secondary and after but hasn't shaved his dhardi muccha. Just keep on doing Ardas that he gets back to the path .

Thats so sad, I truly sympathise for you and your son penji.

• 1 month later...
Guest GuestJi
On 7/7/2017 at 5:24 PM, Guest Sikh said:

At school all my friends have turned their back on me and no one listens to anything I say. I've always been nice to my friends but they just bully me and say I'm too weird to be their friend. Why is Waheguru doing this to me! I do paath and always help others. But now my life is so miserable! I'm a girl in grade 9. Everyday I cry and all I ever hear are rumors about me! No one listens to me and my mom thinks I'm lying! Is Waheguru listening to me? Is there any shabad or paath to help me? I feel so alone and miserable. I have restless nights because I'm scared to wake up and face another terrible day. Sometimes I wish I could just die in my sleep! I cry myself to sleep every night. Even when I do paath it's like Waheguru isn't listening. Please help me, what should I do? I have posted the same thing to another sikhi forum, I would really just like some advice. Thank you so much. Wjkk Wjkf

If you are ever going through something that you believe you can’t handle please understand that you are not alone and PLEASE reach out and tell your teachers and talk about it. Be the change you seek. Informing a teacher will allow for your parents to also be involved (your parents would receive a call). Be strong, when you feel sad realize that it is only temporary and will not last, all things come to pass but somethings are first sour before they become ever so sweet. Do Chaupai Sahib Ji many times and JapJi Sahib Ji many times, remember Him from your heart and pray that He give a glance of his grace (His Love). Breath and know that you are loved in many ways 

• The topic was unpinned