Mahan Akhand Keertan Smaagam

preet k

Guest KirtanLover

WJKK WJKF

AKJI (akji.org only UK) are openly advertsing it on their website and are fully associated with it as clear from the kirtani names on the poster.

WJKK WJKF

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This AKJ I is not the official AKJ that everyone knows. It is a small group that is run by 3 families. It is run by Satvinder singh Leyton, Gurdeep kaur Southall and Tarlochan singh Birmingham.

Maybe they do not know what is happening in Leamington coz they are not from there. We should contact them and let them know.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

LOL.gif You guys are a bunch of losers!!!!

This AKJ I is not the official AKJ that everyone knows.

Haha!! What makes it unofficial? do they need a signed stamp from bhai randhir singh? You people make me laugh! I wish bhai sahib was here today to see what kind of mockery you guys are making out of the jatha. Who cares whether AKJI or AKJ UK, or some other sevadars are organising it.

Fair enough the commitee or watever are wrong for doing manmat, but surely doing a keertan smagam is a step in the right direction.

dhha(n)n eihu thhaan govi(n)dh gun gaaeae ||

Blessed is this place, where the Glorious Praises of the Lord of the Universe are sung.

Give yourself and everyone else a break , rather than trying to split the panth. Akhand keertan can be performed by anyone, noone owns the right to do akhand keertan, so I dont know where your get the idea of unofficial smagams from, coz the keertan is all from the same source.

dhhur kee baanee aaee ||

The Bani of His Word emanated from the Primal Lord.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Guest KirtanLover

Replies to J Singh and TeeJay

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

> You guys are a bunch of losers!!!!

All the guys here are losers and we have a sant here now who is NOT a loser. Reeks of haumai and name calling.

If you carefully read this thread, time and again it has been mentioned that it is not a AKJI issue. It was about the commettie and gurdwara sahib and now time has come. We will take matters further to stop beadbi at the gurdwara sahib and anyperson siding with the commettie will have to face the heat be it AKJI or AKJ

This AKJ I is not the official AKJ that everyone knows.

>Haha!! What makes it unofficial? do they need a signed stamp from bhai randhir singh? You people make me laugh!

Bhai Randhir singh was not into stamps....its the AKJI site which uses the name of Bhai Randhir Singh. I would say its an opposite situation.

Bhai Randhir Singh left AKJ and so when akjI came into being in UK by a bunch of individuals they obviously wanted something to prove that they were actual AKJ. But sorry they have not been successful in doing so.

>I wish bhai sahib was here today to see what kind of mockery you guys are making out of the jatha.

It is the people who use the name of Jatha and Bhai Randhir Singh who make a mockery of the Jatha

>Who cares whether AKJI or AKJ UK, or some other sevadars are organising it.

>Fair enough the commitee or watever are wrong for doing manmat, but surely doing a keertan smagam >is a step in the right direction.

dhha(n)n eihu thhaan govi(n)dh gun gaaeae ||

Blessed is this pl

ace, where the Glorious Praises of the Lord of the Universe are sung.

If you read above in the thread its been said commettie tries to do programs to get stamp of approval and to get sangat to attend there. These steps in right direction have lead nowhere. DO NOT try to mislead the dicussion here. TeeJay tried earlier to justify and you are doing the same. Step in the right direction will be to either stop the wrong doings going on there or we take our Guru Sahibb.

>Give yourself and everyone else a break , rather than trying to split the panth. Akhand keertan can be >performed by anyone, noone owns the right to do akhand keertan, so I dont know where your get the >idea of unofficial smagams from, coz the keertan is all from the same source.

dhhur kee baanee aaee ||

The Bani of His Word emanated from the Primal Lord.

Keertan is from same source I fully agree.

Then why have akjI programs first of all????

Why cant you just say Keertan Program at this this this gurdwara sahib??????

Why does akjI need to print posters mentioning names of certain individuals. Can it not be Sevadar and then the phone number??????????

This thread was about the commettie at the gurdwara sahib in question. Since you have tried to justify the actions of akjI as a step in right direction I had to bring to your attention things about akjI.

Do not drag the name of Mahapurash into these kind of situations. You obviously do not know what kind of personality he was!!!!!!!

And if you want to respond do a sensible reply and answer all the above statements if they are true or false.

moorukhai naal n lujheeai

Don't argue with fools. ||19||

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Dear 'Kirtan Lover' (if you can call yourself that),

I do not belong to any jatha, neither AKJ UK, AKJI or any other. I just dont see the point in all these useless arguments, coz they never get anywhere.

AKJI (akji.org only UK) are openly advertsing it on their website and are fully associated with it as clear from the kirtani names on the poster.
If you carefully read this thread, time and again it has been mentioned that it is not a AKJI issue.

:T: Hmm... I think both those quotes contradict each other since they are both written by you??

moorukhai naal n lujheeai

Don't argue with fools. ||19||

So why did you write that last post? (rather contradictory don't you think, yet again) Or are

you the moorakh, and tellling me not to argue with you? (if so thanks for the advice :wub: )