☆☆☆ Gursikhan mann vadhaiyan ☆☆☆

ਤਿਨ ਬੇਦੀਅਨ ਕੀ ਕੁਲ ਿਬਖੇ ਪ੍ਰਗਟੇ ਨਾਨਕ ਰਾਇ॥ ਸਭ ਿਸਖਨ ਕੋ ਸੁਖ ਦਏ ਜਹ ਤਹ ਭਏ  ਸਹਾਇ॥੪॥

JAIKARE GAJAVE FATEH PAAVE NADRO NADAR NIHAL HO JAAVE KALJUG KE AVTAR SAHIB SRI GURU NANAK DEV JI MAHARAJ DE CHARNA NU PAAVE SATSRIAKAAAALOOOO

Parkash purab diya vadhaiya

Gurbar Akaaal

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Machiavelli says you can only ally with people your strength or less strong. Or you wind up being the slave of your stronger ally. There are no benevolent giant allies capable of helping the Paanth. There are many many smaller groups however that we can ally with, but ultimately the Paanth must support and protect itself. 
    • Israel’s invisible hand behind Operation Blue Star of 1984 A group of special commandos entered the Golden Temple on June 6 in 1984 to carry out Operation Blue Star. The commandos had been trained in Israel to combat terrorists in urban surrounding.
    • it could be that only the narcissists would have survived the waves of invasions and sikhs are an abbrerent groups as they are not of the same  cloth  coping mechanism wise a bit like Viktor frankl pointed out that most of the survivors of the camps were capos or really nasty psycopaths/sociopaths
    • All children have narcissism as a trait from the get go it allows them to survive and fight for resources but as they mature healthily they will drop it majorly and develop their emapthic natures as their emotional intelligence increases the narcissist is stunted , developmentally deformed on the emotional and spiritual front they create a false personality to hide that and woe betide anyone who breaks that image by hinting at the truth. Narcissistic kryptonite is having self-love/ self-esteem, integrity, a strong identity of self and contentment , they look for chinks of insecurity to exploit then they move in. They will lovebomb you until you think they are in love with you and then they are happy as they have full access to your resources whether emotional (friends and shielding them from having to engage with the lower forms of human (all other humans than themselves) ) material (home, money, even locations (my SIL would collect people as 'friends' to have access to their homes to holiday at for free) or intellectual my MIL got accepted to Cambridge for her Phd but had to give that up because of my FIL being jealous he couldn't achieve the same . Then when they have what they want they will drop you like a piece of trash . I've seen so many empathetic people getting caught out by such scumbags .

Important Information

Terms of Use