Ardaas of a Rehitvaan Amritdhari Gursikh

VJKK VJKF,

Sangat Ji, daas was blessed to read some sakhis about some gursikhs. I won't go into the whole story as I don't totally remember it but the main taat (essence) of the sakhi was that the ardaas of a Rehitvaan, Amritdhari Gursikh is always heard. I just wanted to know if this was true. I used to take everything I heard about Sikhi as true (mostly I do because I have a lot of sharda for Guru Ji and Sikhi) and I personally believe the taat of the sakhi but I'd rather be safe than sorry when it comes to the truest of the truest paths and when I'm not always sure I know that Guru Ji resides in Saadhsangat and so he will clear any queries so forgive me Ji. 

Vaheguru Ji.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Ardaas of a contemporary rehitvaan, Amritdhari Gursikh: "Bless me with lucrative and respectable employment; a sprawling, luxurious house; a high-powered and stylish car, and an attractive wife. That's all. Thanks."

So no dharmi ppl in kaum anymore? 

13 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

So no dharmi ppl in kaum anymore? 

I refuse to believe that's true.  They're out there albeit a barely there minority. You just won't find them amongst the masses who believe they're the dharmi chosen ones. 

When I do my ardaas,  I  ask for Maharaj to reduce the anger and bitterness inside me, focus on the present to build a better future and be in chardikala to whatever challenges I may face.

I used to look at things are problems but with Maharaj's  kirpa I now look at these obstacles as challenges to overcome.  They become opportunities and after every success I become more chardikala. Chardikala makes you anti -fragile. 

I think aardas should be a time of gratitude also. I  now give dhanvaad to Maharaj as well. I have a lot to be greatful for. 

It's about the process. If you get a nice house,  great job etc - this a byproduct of the process. 

That's my opinion anyway. 

8 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Ardaas of a contemporary rehitvaan, Amritdhari Gursikh: "Bless me with lucrative and respectable employment; a sprawling, luxurious house; a high-powered and stylish car, and an attractive wife. That's all. Thanks."

VJKK VJKF

Veer Ji, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Waheguru would grant such an ardaas. Or would they? 

Vaheguru Ji.

VJKK VJKF,

I agree Veer Ji. But saying that, when you don't fuel the fire the fire eventually burns out so maybe it's hukam for Maharaj to make us ask for these ardaas so that when we don't get them and we learn that what we are asking for is contrary to Gurmat, w eventually stop. I might be wrong, but I believe one of the guidelines when doing ardaas is that you only do ardaas for things that are pro-Gurmat, no?

Vaheguru Ji.

• Like 1
On 12/2/2017 at 8:24 PM, Singh2017 said:

VJKK VJKF

Veer Ji, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Waheguru would grant such an ardaas. Or would they? 

Vaheguru Ji.

Nothing wrong in that ardas. Dhanna bhagat asked for similar things. 

once when my husband's folks really crossed all limits of decency, I ended up rejecting the world and the ardas to my lips was 'Waheguru ji , please keep those who do not wish me well happy where they are ' ...I think it was selfishly motivated but even so maybe it still stayed in the spirit of sikhi...

update : they are doing well where they are, and their focus is in their world not my family's sikhi ...they still visit but it has never got to that level of nastiness on their part.

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

once when my husband's folks really crossed all limits of decency, I ended up rejecting the world and the ardas to my lips was 'Waheguru ji , please keep those who do not wish me well happy where they are ' ...I think it was selfishly motivated but even so maybe it still stayed in the spirit of sikhi...

update : they are doing well where they are, and their focus is in their world not my family's sikhi ...they still visit but it has never got to that level of nastiness on their part.

So i guess ur ardas worked lol

Vaho Gurmukho_/\_,

REHITVAAN EQUALS GYAN, THUS, GURU GOBIND SINGH JIO DECLARES REHIT MORE PYARI TO HIM...because, gyan that rehitvaan Sikh WILL BE ENDOWED WITH, is to unite with Vahiguroo Naam atey Gurbani, and deny human body comfort el al..

SO, REHITVAAN WOULD NEVER DO ARDAS FOR SELF COMFORT, MATERIAL GAIN ETC KURR ji_/\_.

REHITVAAN GYAN ALSO ON WEB TO SHARE GYAN, AND GUIDE KEEN SEEKERS TO SEEK VAHIGUROO IN GURSHABAD, REHIT, FREEDOM FOR KURR CAPTIVITY ETC KURR DUKH...by denying kurr dukh, not expecting justice from kurr lovers...KEEP UP WITH REHIT ATEY BHAGTI, despite stumbling while trying to win Vahiguroo game of love and duty to worldly love ones_/\_

Gyan information courtesy Dhan Vaho gurmatbibek.com, per my toree matt understanding  ji_/\_

• Like 1