Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Dietry bibek

Guest Guest

So I have kept dietry bibek till I Amrit shaked and today I ate Langer where the Langer was not made by amritdhari sikhs. How can I start my dietry bibek again? 

Has it affected you in a major way in that you are not doing any naam jap?People can have been doing naam jap during the langar preparation.  

Is eating from an amritdharis hands more important than how exactly the langar was actually prepared? 

An amritdhari can get distracted too while preparing langar and have transferred other thoughts into the food. 

Unless it is affecting you in a major way... ardaas should be enough to get rid of any negativity you might be feeling

Just try to keep your bibek if you feel you get thoughts like these after taking langar from wherever you had it. No big deal - it was just langar after all! !!!.  purified from whatever thoughts those non-amritdharis put into it.!!!

He has to go for pesh. It's the only way. And then boycott langar.

• Haha 1

On 13/01/2018 at 9:10 AM, Guest Guest said:

So I have kept dietry bibek till I Amrit shaked and today I ate Langer where the Langer was not made by amritdhari sikhs. How can I start my dietry bibek again? 

Best try the Gurmat Bibek forum, a few of them follow sarbloh bibek.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• I live just outside London I have not yet been to Canada- plan to visit within a few months I only have friends of friends or relatives of relatives in Canada. One of these is in Surrey and is a 'Realtor' I will have no problems with points system due to nature of my job which will mean it's easy for me to go to any province
    • First question is where do you live at the moment? Second question is have you been to Canada? Third question, do you have any relatives/friends in Canada? Fourth question, are you looking to go there on points system?
    • Dear Sangat I am thinking of moving to Canada - specifically around Vancouver area. There are job opportunities for me I would like to be near the city, but not living in it. Up to 25 miles I am aware that there is large Sikh community which will be helpful. What are good areas to live, but which are not ghettoised ? I am only aware of Surrey which seems to be a nice area. Mission apparently not a great place Anyone made the move? What about getting housing, food etc
    • Hating Sikhs is like the litmus test for how <banned word filter activated> retarded one is. 
    • best fat loss method is to do intermittenet fasting e.g. having an 8 hour eating window in the day and 16 asting hours or even 6 hours eating window and 18 hours fasting, in addition to HIIT exercise. This also means you should have recommended calorie intake too but you can lower it by a few hundred if you wish. Also calories burnt are also not necessarily fat, normally glucose is burnt off from your glycogen stores so having thay that intermittent fast depletes those stores and then exercise can really have an effect on your body so more fat can be burnt. Also have only 3 meals a day with no snacks so insulin doesn't increase as much - insulin promotes fat but exercise promotes growth hormone for muscle. They don't like each other that much so having on 3 meals means you will build muscle quicker too and in turn burn more fat in the long run.

Important Information

Terms of Use