Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DarshaPyasi1984

How does one make soul leave body

Recommended Posts

I was really curious how to do it. I want to do it to travel to darbar sahib and matha tek if that's possible? How if it is possible does one do it? I really don't know too much about it, sorry.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LSD usually works.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

Shrooms are much easier way

Oh God bro don't tell me even shrooms are parvaan for Nihangs?

Is this another one of the Dals myths?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, MrDoaba said:

Oh God bro don't tell me even shrooms are parvaan for Nihangs?

Is this another one of the Dals myths?

Shrooms are natural mate, put some on your pizza and enjoy the ride

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Singh123456777 said:

Shrooms are natural mate, put some on your pizza and enjoy the ride

Hmmm. I'm starting to doubt Nihang maryada now.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, MrDoaba said:

Hmmm. I'm starting to doubt Nihang maryada now.....

Chalo put some shrooms on bakra, is that more nihangi for you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Singh123456777 said:

Chalo put some shrooms on bakra, is that more nihangi for you? 

You're awfully hostile today! Did you miss the degh timings?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
15 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

You're awfully hostile today! Did you miss the degh timings?

Loool, im just tired lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Singh123456777 said:

Loool, im just tired lol

Baba Ji, what time do you actually finish? Ehni bearaami?

What you gonna do when your farm is up and running? Not gonna be any bhaiye to run it for you lol!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DarshaPyasi1984 said:

Whats a serious answer?

 

Read about Astral Projection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Read about Astral Projection.

I was going to write that too, I’ve just read an article on it. 😯 it’s seems scary, when I was reading how to do it. OBE - out of body experiences. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, simran345 said:

I was going to write that too, I’ve just read an article on it. 😯 it’s seems scary, when I was reading how to do it. OBE - out of body experiences. 

Read about sensory deprivation tank/chamber. Real scary stuff can happen.

It can be scary, it's just like a trip hanna.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Read about sensory deprivation tank/chamber. Real scary stuff can happen.

It can be scary, it's just like a trip hanna.

Yes I know it’s deep stuff.  But not about the trip trup. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use