help finding Gurbani

Guest Haridas

39 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Sorry didn’t understand that, did I write something wrong? 

No ji. I was trying to say I didn't find it with the search app, but it is in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib?

Then I used google to find something but I think I found the wrong one. 

I was commending you and laughing at my own feeble attempts. 

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

No ji. I was trying to say I didn't find it with the search app, but it is in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib?

Reply below:

3 hours ago, simran345 said:

https://www.searchgurbani.com/dasam-granth/page-by-page.

I can’t copy paste the link, but it’s on 45. 

Thank you ji, but I didn’t do anything complexed, just a simple search and I recognised the shabad Jale Hari, as I used to listen to it. 

1 hour ago, simran345 said:

You are speaking Urdu mix Punjabi. ? Manu lagda nai Doabe da a lol. Multi-lingual Doaba-Baba tha nai? ?

Loll it's actually not. It's from a real dialect of Punjabi spoken mainly in Pakistan.

Doabe daaaaa!!! I'm offended now because you are implying people from Doaba can't be multi-lingual, sad ho geya. :(

Thought you were a nice phenji. Par lagda tu mirchan di jarh ahh! Hahaha! B|

27 minutes ago, simran345 said:

I am nice, main joking kardi c tere nal ?.  Mirchan di jarh tha nahi, adrak da boota ho sakdi shayd.?

Lolllll!! What an interesting come back haha! Chalo adrak ta badiya hunda. ^_^

Guest Haridas

Thank you everyone for responses.

Simran, that is very similar, but not the same as the one I had in mind:

Jale Hari II The Lord is in water. Thale Hari II The Lord is on land. Ure Hari II The Lord is in the heart. Bane Har II The Lord is in the forests. Gire Hari II The Lord is in he mountains. Gufe Hari II The Lord is in the cave. Chhite Hari II The Lord is in he earth. Nabhe Hari II The Lord is in the sky. Eha Hari II The Lord is in here. Ohaa Hari II The Lord is there. Jimi Hari II The Lord is in the earth. Jama Hari II The Lord is in the sky. Alekh Hari II The Lord is Accountless.Abekh Hari II The Lord is guiseless.Adokh Hari II The Lord is blemishless.Advaikh Hari II The Lord is sans duality. Akaal Hari II The Lord is non-temporal.Apaal Hari II The Lord cannot be reated.Achhed Hari II The Lord is Indestructible.Abhed Hari II The Lord’s secrets cannot be known. Ajantra Hari II The Lord is not in mystical digrams.Amanntra Hari II The Lord is not in incantations.Su Tej Hari II The Lord is of bright effulgence.Atatnra Hari II The Lord is not in Tantras (magical formulas). Ajaat Hari II The Lord does not take birth.Apaat Hari II The Lord does not experience death.Amrit Hari II The Lord is without any friend.Amaat Hari II The Lord is without mother. Ajai Hari II The Lord is Unconquerable.Abhai Hari II The Lord is Fearless.Abedh Hari II The Lord’s secrets cannot be known.Achedh Hari II The Lord is Unassailable. Akhand Hari II The Lord is Indivisible.Abhanv Hari II The Lord cannot be slandered.Adand Hari II The Lord cannot be punished.Prachand Hari II The Lord is Supremenly Glorious. Atev Hari II The Lord is extremely Great.Abhev Hari II The Lord’s mystery cannot be known.Ajev Hari II The Lord needs no food.Achhev Hari II The Lord is Invincible. Bhajo Hari II Meditate on the Lord.Thapo Hari II Worship the Lord.Tapo Hari II Perform devotion for the Lord.Japo Hari II Repeat the Name of the lord.

Still very happy to see another similar Gurbani ang

Guest Haridas
22 hours ago, simran345 said:

I’m not sure if this is what you’re looking for but it’s a description of the Bhagats and on clicking on each one, there is also Gurbani associated with them. 

https://www.searchgurbani.com/bhagats

thanks for link, I like that site very much.  It has a lot of comprehensive, good information.

I'm refering to SGGS, an actual Gurbani paath where the bhagats are listed, and how each one found God.

6 hours ago, Guest Haridas said:

Thank you everyone for responses.

Simran, that is very similar, but not the same as the one I had in mind:

Jale Hari II The Lord is in water. Thale Hari II The Lord is on land. Ure Hari II The Lord is in the heart. Bane Har II The Lord is in the forests. Gire Hari II The Lord is in he mountains. Gufe Hari II The Lord is in the cave. Chhite Hari II The Lord is in he earth. Nabhe Hari II The Lord is in the sky. Eha Hari II The Lord is in here. Ohaa Hari II The Lord is there. Jimi Hari II The Lord is in the earth. Jama Hari II The Lord is in the sky. Alekh Hari II The Lord is Accountless.Abekh Hari II The Lord is guiseless.Adokh Hari II The Lord is blemishless.Advaikh Hari II The Lord is sans duality. Akaal Hari II The Lord is non-temporal.Apaal Hari II The Lord cannot be reated.Achhed Hari II The Lord is Indestructible.Abhed Hari II The Lord’s secrets cannot be known. Ajantra Hari II The Lord is not in mystical digrams.Amanntra Hari II The Lord is not in incantations.Su Tej Hari II The Lord is of bright effulgence.Atatnra Hari II The Lord is not in Tantras (magical formulas). Ajaat Hari II The Lord does not take birth.Apaat Hari II The Lord does not experience death.Amrit Hari II The Lord is without any friend.Amaat Hari II The Lord is without mother. Ajai Hari II The Lord is Unconquerable.Abhai Hari II The Lord is Fearless.Abedh Hari II The Lord’s secrets cannot be known.Achedh Hari II The Lord is Unassailable. Akhand Hari II The Lord is Indivisible.Abhanv Hari II The Lord cannot be slandered.Adand Hari II The Lord cannot be punished.Prachand Hari II The Lord is Supremenly Glorious. Atev Hari II The Lord is extremely Great.Abhev Hari II The Lord’s mystery cannot be known.Ajev Hari II The Lord needs no food.Achhev Hari II The Lord is Invincible. Bhajo Hari II Meditate on the Lord.Thapo Hari II Worship the Lord.Tapo Hari II Perform devotion for the Lord.Japo Hari II Repeat the Name of the lord.

Still very happy to see another similar Gurbani ang

Sorry ji.