Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
13Mirch

Christian tactics in Punjab

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, 13Mirch said:

Here are some interesting excerpts from a report, published in 2009, by Operation Mobilization (deceptively shortened to "OM"). The report's author, one Sabu Mathai Kathettu is a Christian evangelist who is a prominent member of the Indian Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge and is "celebrated" (by evangelists of course) for his "fieldwork" in the Punjab.

Did you read the whole report and excerpt it yourself? If so, that's great. If you're copy-pasting, where from? Also, where did you get a copy of the report?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

christian missionaries and radha swamis are a proper cancer, noone speaks out against them and generally we accept them into our families and friends as they seem 'nice'.

radha swamis - started by a sulah to do kabjah on a gurdwara sahib for which the property was under Guru Granth Sahib ji's name

 

christian missionaries - use drugs etc to brainwash people into thinking a 'miracle' has happened in their life. these are very dangerous people and prey on the weak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest GuestSingh
40 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

christian missionaries and radha swamis are a proper cancer, noone speaks out against them and generally we accept them into our families and friends as they seem 'nice'.

radha swamis - started by a sulah to do kabjah on a gurdwara sahib for which the property was under Guru Granth Sahib ji's name

 

christian missionaries - use drugs etc to brainwash people into thinking a 'miracle' has happened in their life. these are very dangerous people and prey on the weak.

Not just the weak but the uneducated, especially families on low-income, including dalits - https://educatepunjab.net/ is one of few trying to help the youth and answer their prayers while they still have faith in Sikhi.

These christian missionaries promise this, free healthcare, support etc. just to convert them.

Saw this yesterday:

njnsjcnsdxxsd.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahah, who's that white hippy ?? Jesus ? Yeah, god forbid a guy from the middle east be brown , since he's " god"   , he has to be white lol.

 

 

Here's the thing about christians, when they scream at you about going to hell if you dont believe and do as they say, just tell them, if heaven is filled with the likes of you, i rather be in hell with all the cool people like darwin, krishna, buddha etc etc. 😁😁😁

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 13Mirch said:

Here are some interesting excerpts from a report, published in 2009, by Operation Mobilization (deceptively shortened to "OM"). The report's author, one Sabu Mathai Kathettu is a Christian evangelist who is a prominent member of the Indian Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge and is "celebrated" (by evangelists of course) for his "fieldwork" in the Punjab.

One thing that is crystal clear from the excerpts is that these people (proselytizers) are not Godly people. Unlike some people here, I don't hate Christians or Christianity. I'm entirely fine with them living in Western countries. I'm fine with the small number of Christians living in India, too.

What I'm not fine with is Western Christians crossing the seven seas to fool people into changing their religions. There are no atheists in the US or Canada? These efforts are obviously funded by American Christians; Indian Christians would not have the wherewithal to fund such efforts, because they're often poor or lower-class themselves.

If these proselytizers were Godly, they wouldn't use scam tactics to fool people.

One question for these retards: If Jesus "is" Satguru, then Sikhs are already fine as they are with Guru Granth Sahib. Since Jesus is "Satguru", and Sikhs believe in Satguru, then problem solved, Sikhs already believe in Jesus.

Leave Punjab and go and try to convert some other people.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny thing is, many poor hindus and sikhs who have become christians, have gone back to becoming sikhs again, as sikh bodies have woken up in certain areas and attended to these families.  Then also theyve realised theyre just statistics for these h@rami esaiy scumbags. Many hindus in other states in india (MP/UP/s.india/bihar) have become sikhs in recent times, aswel as white and african Americans in the west, yet some of the foolish ppl in panjab are falling for actors on stage performing laughable fake miracles. If these miracles r so real, y not go to nearest hospital, cure cancer patients instantly!? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess this is perhaps why the English translators that translated the Guru Granth Sahib into English used words such as Lord, Him, Grace and what not to make the transition seem easier for potential converts.

Are there any English translations of the Guru Granth Sahib done by Sikhs, and not by some colonialist with subliminal motives? Is there an accepted translation by the community, and if so, which one is it? Most translations that I read use words such as Lord, Him, and Grace which really irks me. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, StarStriker said:

Funny thing is, many poor hindus and sikhs who have become christians, have gone back to becoming sikhs again, as sikh bodies have woken up in certain areas and attended to these families.  Then also theyve realised theyre just statistics for these h@rami esaiy scumbags.

An even funnier thing is, you know how there is no shortage of peddlers and charlatans in India who waste no time in befooling white tourists and separating them from their money?

What if these brown "Christian evangelists" are just con artists who have realized that a great way to make money is to 1) become a "Christian", 2) create "converts", fake or genuine, take their pictures and name/address info, and 3) profit!

Thereby ensuring a steady stream of $$ from Amreeka.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest GuestSingh
22 hours ago, TejS said:

I guess this is perhaps why the English translators that translated the Guru Granth Sahib into English used words such as Lord, Him, Grace and what not to make the transition seem easier for potential converts.

Are there any English translations of the Guru Granth Sahib done by Sikhs, and not by some colonialist with subliminal motives? Is there an accepted translation by the community, and if so, which one is it? Most translations that I read use words such as Lord, Him, and Grace which really irks me. 

The main translation came from a former white 3ho hippy convert who copied the translation of Bhai Manmohan Singh and just replaced the archaic terms with modern ones with help from 'yogi' bhajan as he has no understanding, knowledge or speaking ability of the Panjabi language, so it's full of mistakes and bias and cannot be taken seriously by anyone in my opinion.

Prefer to read Panjabi translations and commentary myself then translate other words with a dictionary.

lord, him and grace can easily be substituted with what we already know e.g. 'Waheguru', 'Their' and 'Kirpa'.

There are obviously more words we can use to describe Akaal Purakh but this is the idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

The main translation came from a former white 3ho hippy convert who copied the translation of Bhai Manmohan Singh and just replaced the archaic terms with modern ones with help from 'yogi' bhajan as he has no understanding, knowledge or speaking ability of the Panjabi language, so it's full of mistakes and bias and cannot be taken seriously by anyone in my opinion.

Prefer to read Panjabi translations and commentary myself then translate other words with a dictionary.

lord, him and grace can easily be substituted with what we already know e.g. 'Waheguru', 'Their' and 'Kirpa'.

There are obviously more words we can use to describe Akaal Purakh but this is the idea.

https://tisarpanthdotcom.wordpress.com/2017/10/29/a-matter-of-translation/

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2018 at 7:00 AM, StarStriker said:

Funny thing is, many poor hindus and sikhs who have become christians, have gone back to becoming sikhs again, as sikh bodies have woken up in certain areas and attended to these families.  Then also theyve realised theyre just statistics for these h@rami esaiy scumbags. Many hindus in other states in india (MP/UP/s.india/bihar) have become sikhs in recent times, aswel as white and african Americans in the west, yet some of the foolish ppl in panjab are falling for actors on stage performing laughable fake miracles. If these miracles r so real, y not go to nearest hospital, cure cancer patients instantly!? 

Do we have any visual proof, particularly videos, of this happening? It can be utilized to counter Christian crap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only way to counter these Christain Missionaries is to form a new Singh Sabha like in the past, we gotta help the marginalized Sikh's like the Dalit Sikhs who have been discriminated by Upper Class Sikhs and have been neglected. The reason why the Christain's are successful because they are aggressive, they send missionaries and promote their religion through many means, and that Dalit Sikh's are seeking help and are converting because they assume that the Christain's will promise them better education, supplies, and etc.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use