Veg or non veg

Guest Ustat

Guest Ustat

I jus want to know if there is any restriction on meat diet in sikhi lyk egg n non veg.

lyk many sant restrict their disciples from non veg .... can v have non veg n read gurbani... 

What the Sant doesn't know isn't going to hurt him. If he's truly a sant, his ESP abilities will allow him to discover if you're lying when you're actually caning the andhe on the sly but pretending you aren't. If he doesn't say a word, he's a fraud, so don't waste time inflating the ego of a pakhandhi if he can't spot anything as basic as an undercover egg lover in his sangat. 

On 5/29/2018 at 11:54 AM, Guest Ustat said:

I jus want to know if there is any restriction on meat diet in sikhi lyk egg n non veg.

lyk many sant restrict their disciples from non veg .... can v have non veg n read gurbani... 

If you have to ask the question, the answer is in all likelihood "no".

Unless you're living the ancient Sikh warrior lifestyle on a chauni (fort) in India, engaging in (or perhaps preparing for) a Dharam Yudh (war for righteousness). Which I can guess you are not.

Guest Ustat

I m a vegitarian never even thought of having non veg but now a days people r forcing u should have egg n all ..

some say non veg di kite manahi nai hai eh pakhand hai , being daughter in law i can not argue 

i even saw some amritdhari bujurg having non veg 

sorry if i have written anything wrong 

2 hours ago, Guest Ustat said:

I m a vegitarian never even thought of having non veg but now a days people r forcing u should have egg n all ..

some say non veg di kite manahi nai hai eh pakhand hai , being daughter in law i can not argue 

i even saw some amritdhari bujurg having non veg 

sorry if i have written anything wrong 

If you're already a vegetarian, there's no reason in the world to change.

If someone attempts to force you, just say you don't want any.

No need to argue.

10 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Chickens

Lambs

Pork

Eat the flesh and become wise. Stick to veg and it is to your demise!

'says after eating a full english breakfast'

?

It is not allowed to promote meat-eating on Sikhsangat.

If you want to promote a traditional Sikh warrior lifestyle, that would be acceptable, but that's not what you did.

You have been warned.

7 hours ago, TheSoormaSingh said:

That’s Bias

aren't all human opinions ? no getting away from it .

Basically the only way to eat meat has a few conditions you have to hunt and slaughter it yourself by killing it with one stroke through the spinal column/cord known as Chatka  i.e. not time for pain signal to travel to brain, or if another singh has done so and is sharing . But the other condition is you are in warrior mode and have no other means of keeping up your strength e.g. like historical times when Singhs did guerilla warfare and lived in the jungles . Meat eating for tastebuds pleasure is undesirable because it is destroying another for something you can control i.e. incurring a karmic load for not much reason .

• The topic was locked