Diljit dosponge

Big_Tera

1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

I never said he does not sell out tours or he is not rich.I said wannabe, as in he dresses like some wannabe gangster thug straight out of LA.

On top if that he wears a pagh without an actual joori. Most of his songs and movies go on about caste nonsence. 

What if Bhatras, tharkans, khatris came out with movies and songs about how great their caste is. How would other Sikhs feel watching and seeing this. It would just create more segregation and hostility towards each other. But obviously other castes have more common sence not to do this. He is not the only singer  doing it but is one of the more prominent ones. 

When non Sikhs watch these 'castist' videos and movies they must think all Sikhs are like this. That we just bang on about caste nonsence and how great we are. It makes us all look arrogant, stupid and full of ourselves.  Hence he is making all Sikhs look stupid no matter what caste they are from. As I said an embarrassment and a discrace to all Sikh communities. 

He's straight outta Ludhiana!???

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
7 hours ago, Preeet said:

I thought dhari munan vales are monehs regardless of a jura ✂️

NOPE ! they're aren't moneh . A sikh man with a joora but who trims his beard cannot be lumped with same people who trim their hair and don't even wear turban. Thats not the same degree of patitpuna lol 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

Funny how all of you're quick to beat the young lad down . Even if he's a haircut, so what ? He's like the 80 percent (or more) of our sikh youth of punjab then . Turbans are an increasingly hard sight in punjab anyways . I been there some months back , so I know what I am speaking.

I tell you this guy , even with all his limitations, broke the stereotype in bollywood that a sikh man can't be fashionable .  I have honestly hardly ever seen a sikh man even with trimmed beard in a "mens fabric" poster posing as a model . Or any kind of marketing like that. But while I was on mumbai metro the other day , I saw the train on other side come and it all had posters plastered over it of this lad advertising for Future group lifestyle (fbb i think) . I honestly felt so proud to first time see a sikh man in an advert for mens collections. I had a lump in my throat TBH. 

Despite all his limitations, he wanted to move to the blitz industry to give sikh men some foundation and I respect him for that. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
1 hour ago, californiasardar1 said:

Every Sikh should feel ashamed that we are such a pathetic community that we allow monay to make a complete mockery out of us.

Incase you missed the update, moneh have gained an insidious acceptance within the sikh community. Punjabi parents would rather throw their son out of the house if the called himself gay rather than entered the home late that night with a haircut. I mean haircuts got an insidious acceptance  , it was so gradual even i didn't realized it lol . Nowadays most parents don't even bat an eyelid. 

Growing up in the 90s we were fed up all the guilt trip of how being a monah was bad. I myself am a sardar though but TBH the guilt trip never worked. Look at movies like "Nanak Naam chardi kala"to know what I am speaking of . 

Guest GuestSingh
4 hours ago, monatosingh said:

I saw a video on Instagram the other day saying he was going to take amrit at like 50 or 60.

Cheap words to attract the naive and increase global appeal, fame, money etc while enjoying the good life until it all runs out and no-one wants him anymore - seems like he just wants the best of both worlds......

A role model for Panjabis? Maybe. For Sikhs? No.

2 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

NOPE ! they're aren't moneh . A sikh man with a joora but who trims his beard cannot be lumped with same people who trim their hair and don't even wear turban. Thats not the same degree of patitpuna lol 

Both jurah cutters, and beard trimmers disrespect kesh to be fashionistas, so whats the difference? Unless if its for surgery/health reasons, then they are not being fashionistas. Literally its a simple rule, dont cut any hair. I think people who wear a pagh and cut their dharis are acting even more odd since theyre wearing the gurmat crown yet disrespecting it by not being a true lion with uncut hair.. &  instead of following gurmat they are falling to the feet of manmat. 

3 hours ago, californiasardar1 said:

This guy is a complete buffoon.  He is a shameless clown.  Look at photos like these.  This is offensive and ridiculous on so many levels. 

First of all, I don't understand why he goes to such great lengths to hide his haircut.  If he doesn't want people to know that badly, why doesn't he, you know, just grow out his hair?  No, instead he has to wear these idiotic looking wigs.  The fact that the Sikh community tolerates such buffoonery shows how pathetic we are.

Can you imagine black in America in today's age tolerating white actors in "black face" pretending that they are black?  Of course not.  So why do we tolerate this <banned word filter activated> wearing that silly thing on his head?  Why are monay allowed to pretend to be singhs and go around and act like clowns and defame us?

Every Sikh should feel ashamed that we are such a pathetic community that we allow monay to make a complete mockery out of us.

24174987_1495381070576040_20987654774791

25011392_1642603982470033_17587578317601

If he was really gangsta he would have had a couple of ladies in that tub like they have in those rap videos. 

One thing we can tell is that he likes a body wax.

I wonder if he is one of those types who likes a back sack and crack. ???

5 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

funny Guru Pita ji didn't seem to differentiate , he gave punishment to singh who pluck even one hair of his beard