URGENT : SHillong city 200 sikh families besieged by attackers

As I mentioned yesterday sangat ji  in Mehgalaya Shillong city a mob of over 200 are attacking Gurdwara sahib and sikh homes and businesses .AT the moment there has been three days of attacks with zero help from police , Captain obese asked the DSP pf that ilaka is everything OK bhai , my sikh friends there say there is a problem  'nahin Bhai everything is under control' Ok thank you ji .

meanwhile the mob tried to overrun the gurdwara and failed so went on to window smash , today there picture of flames licking buildings , 200 families are in direct danger being protected by just 40-50 sikh lads . They need help

Manjit singh has posted some phone numbers , if you guys know of people who can help please kirpa karo , otherwise lets blow up SM with this news story as the internet is being blocked for locals just like the cut phonelines in 1984

URGENT !!!!
Around 200 Sikh families are facing immediate threat to their lives as their houses, shops and Gurdwaras are being attacked by the local mob in Shillong city of Meghalaya. Currently 40-50 Sikh boys are guarding their families in Bada Bazar Punjabi line colony since last three days as the administration failed to protect them from the rowdy crowd. These families need help urgently. For more information, you can contact these numbers: 088374-63157 and 087310-98019. Please carry this story in your newspaper/channel to save innocent lives.

1 hour ago, JSinghnz said:

despite the curfew the mob was out , and now the thing is relaxed you can imagine how many more lafange will be on the streets , you can see the police are not dispersing anyone , if this was sikhs doing a peaceful protest then they would have water cannons and live rounds loaded within minutes . Please post the article because the URL is not showing the page thanks.

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

despite the curfew the mob was out , and now the thing is relaxed you can imagine how many more lafange will be on the streets , you can see the police are not dispersing anyone , if this was sikhs doing a peaceful protest then they would have water cannons and live rounds loaded within minutes . Please post the article because the URL is not showing the page thanks.

Thanks for bringing attention to this.

I also am perplexed at the way the police always use kid gloves for violent non-Sikhs. And then when Sikhs are merely blocking an intersection, they bring out real bullets. While I know that blocking an intersection is illegal, the penalty for that is not the death penalty.

Do you know what the reason for the mob attacks was in the first place? They just happened to decide to kill Sikhs one fine day?

51 minutes ago, BhForce said:

I also am perplexed at the way the police always use kid gloves for violent non-Sikhs. And then when Sikhs are merely blocking an intersection, they bring out real bullets. While I know that blocking an intersection is illegal, the penalty for that is not the death penalty.

Do you know what the reason for the mob attacks was in the first place? They just happened to decide to kill Sikhs one fine day?

All your questions are answered in above videos and posts

3 hours ago, BhForce said:

I have rang someone on the ground. It seems a conductor tried raping a Sikh girl and this started.