Seven Kings Gurdwara

Big_Tera

20 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

look I may not be your flavour of cool sikh but I've lived long enough to learn to not give away your peace of mind so easily . I do not agree with his behaviour regarding the bibi he was engaged to and find that self-centred BS hard to justify in weak case he made , but ultimately only Waheguru ji can deal with the mess he made and its repercussions. You want to learn great, but learn to use the bibek you are given by Guru ji to seek out good sources of sikhi and good learning opportunities instead of giving your energy and time to anger and frustration . It's all about picking the right fight. I spent my youth in anger and hatred against those I felt were hypocrites instead of converting that steady drain on me to counter the negativity those people bring to the world . I feel it was a wasted opportunity.

OK penji, very respectful post I will take that into account. Bhul chuk maaf

8 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

The only thing you came here to do is to meet other members at mcdonalds. Where you can gorge on beef burgers and doughnuts and meet other members you sad dirty and filthy B@astard. Get a life. You are nothing but a lowest of the lows scoundrel and internet troll. 

geeza you flapped it, so dont even come on here giving it loads now. you proved what i knew and a lot of others knew already, and that is your a fat soorh who is a keyboard bandhar. on a level geeza, i came to your ends after your hype of what you were going to do to me, and then you didnt even turn up LOL. regards to eating beef, you obvs been eating a lot of it hence why you act like a mad dungar lol. anyways back to my main point - YOU FLAPPED IT!!!!

16 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

The only flapping that happened. Is you flapping in mcdonalds toliet while eating a double cheese burger and hoping to meet random people online. Like the fat besharam Qoosa that you are!! Its obvious you are bent! 

Anyway this will be my last post with a dirty qoosa like you. 

hahahhaha

you flapped it bigtime and now are trying to deflect it by talking about meat again. proper bandhar.