Marrying 'Cousin'

Guest SSingh-Guest

Guest SSingh-Guest

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

This is probably more of a cultural issue than Sikhi related. I am a UK born male with both parents from Punjab - They are pretty easy going and supportive. I really like my mami's neice (My mums brothers wifes sisters daughter)... Does anyone see any issues with this? The girl is a very nice girl who gets on with everyone including my mum who has said how nice she is several times and more importantly into Sikhi aswell. I want to speak to my parents about this but not sure what the general thinking about this is as we are somewhat 'related' so don't want to make things awkward either. I am most likely overthinking this because if someone from my dads side liked some from my mums side (or vice versa) I wouldn't have an issue with it.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

17 hours ago, Guest SSingh-Guest said:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

This is probably more of a cultural issue than Sikhi related. I am a UK born male with both parents from Punjab - They are pretty easy going and supportive. I really like my mami's neice (My mums brothers wifes sisters daughter)... Does anyone see any issues with this? The girl is a very nice girl who gets on with everyone including my mum who has said how nice she is several times and more importantly into Sikhi aswell. I want to speak to my parents about this but not sure what the general thinking about this is as we are somewhat 'related' so don't want to make things awkward either. I am most likely overthinking this because if someone from my dads side liked some from my mums side (or vice versa) I wouldn't have an issue with it.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Doesn't matter, but still very awkward, are you sure there's no-one else in the world for you, except your own family???

Guest SSingh

Thanks for the messages guys.

2 hours ago, mahandulai said:

Doesn't matter, but still very awkward, are you sure there's no-one else in the world for you, except your own family???

As mentioned above she's not my family, even if I was to be considered family it's not even closely related.. It's my cousins cousins from there mums side (My mami)..

5 hours ago, mahandulai said:

Seriously, you can’t fool everyone here by saying you are sikh when you know very well you ain’t ? You don’t look pi so scram before you get good amount of bollocking from us.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dMInhALRPio

On 8/29/2018 at 7:45 PM, Guest g1995 said:

Seriously, you can’t fool everyone here by saying you are sikh when you know very well you ain’t ? You don’t look pi so scram before you get good amount of bollocking from us.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dMInhALRPio

alright, im going back to my hobbit hole now, to think about what i have done.

On 8/29/2018 at 5:30 PM, Guest SSingh said:
On 8/29/2018 at 5:30 PM, Guest SSingh said:

Thanks for the messages guys.

As mentioned above she's not my family, even if I was to be considered family it's not even closely related.. It's my cousins cousins from there mums side (My mami)..

why r u even asking, when you know its ok then, logic ....?.

On 8/29/2018 at 7:45 PM, Guest g1995 said: