Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jkvlondon

Sikhs and drugs

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

Maybe. Or it could be that they look much smaller now in your much bigger hands?

 

Nope they are tiny and 10 x more expensive lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Redoptics said:

Hockey stick lol

Khurchee was one of my mom's specialties. I see a couple break on my brothers back. lol

But that thieving c**t deserved it usually. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dallysingh101 said:

Khurchee was one of my moms specialties. I see a couple break on my brothers back. lol

But that thieving c**t deserved it usually. 

It depends on the setting, whatever's close is gonna be whacked at your face lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GuestKaur2 said:

It depends on the setting, whatever's close is gonna be whacked at your face lol

Even a pillow lol especially if the zip gets you lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My mom's catchphrase used to be:

'Chuck kay teray sirch marna!'

Anytime you wanted anything or talked about it, she wanted to hit you on the head with it??!?!  

Me: Mom's can we get a computer?

Moms: Computer chuck kay teray sirch marna!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Oh yeah and whenever you were with your aunt's and uncle's your parents did nothing if you were behaving badly. But as soon as you left the house and entered the car it was a whole new story

Yeah that was a very unpleasant journey back home lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

My mom's catchphrase used to be:

'Chuck kay teray sirch marna!'

Anytime you wanted anything or talked about it, she wanted to hit you on the head with it??!?!  

Me: Mom's can we get a computer?

Moms: Computer chuck kay teray sirch marna!

We had such loving parents lol

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

My mom's catchphrase used to be:

'Chuck kay teray sirch marna!'

Anytime you wanted anything or talked about it, she wanted to hit you on the head with it??!?!  

Me: Mom's can we get a computer?

Moms: Computer chuck kay teray sirch marna!

Classic!

You cracked me up with these, especially the hard plastic sole chappal.

Man, I honestly thought I came from a dysfunctional family!  I tell my kids about my shitthar and that I remember counting to myself that I never went a full week without any. At least 3 times a week i'd get the chappal.

Used to get the cane at school, then come home with a message from head teacher that he wanted to see my parents, ... then on top of this, i'd get more shitthar at home for getting caned at school. Double whammy man. My goray classmates were shocked when they heard about my 2nd beating and used to feel sorry for me. 

Yeh, I remember wanting an Atari.  "Chack ke theray sirch marnaa"  " tenu mehn dindi atari, dadhay magona. Parnaa née, game'ah khelniyaa....lokah dehn nianay barhay sonay kehnay lagday". Then she'd rant on about so and so's child's who was such a good boy and held is mothers hand everywhere he went. Truth was we knew as kids that so and so's kid was a c*nt and mega bull$hitter. Also a sore looser in playground games like tag.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, luckysingh99 said:

Classic!

You cracked me up with these, especially the hard plastic sole chappal.

Man, I honestly thought I came from a dysfunctional family!  I tell my kids about my shitthar and that I remember counting to myself that I never went a full week without any. At least 3 times a week i'd get the chappal.

Used to get the cane at school, then come home with a message from head teacher that he wanted to see my parents, ... then on top of this, i'd get more shitthar at home for getting caned at school. Double whammy man. My goray classmates were shocked when they heard about my 2nd beating and used to feel sorry for me. 

Yeh, I remember wanting an Atari.  "Chack ke theray sirch marnaa"  " tenu mehn dindi atari, dadhay magona. Parnaa née, game'ah khelniyaa....lokah dehn nianay barhay sonay kehnay lagday". Then she'd rant on about so and so's child's who was such a good boy and held is mothers hand everywhere he went. Truth was we knew as kids that so and so's kid was a c*nt and mega bull$hitter. Also a sore looser in playground games like tag.

 

Ohh my God lol the why can't you be like x,y,z kids lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Video from the riots showing delhi police/army harassing and beating men. They making them sing the national anthem. The one in blue shirt laying on his side died  What hope do poor and weak have in that country ... 
    • You guys are inadvertently making Raam sound like a g. 😅 He kept his pimp hand strong throughout his life, never giving into the cucks and the naysayers. Like Sinatra, he did it his way, imperfections and all, and for that he's relatable and based. Jai Shri Raam! 😂😉  
    • Were you there when they translated this meaningless diminutive enough to go unnoticed,  scrap of black paper from Sanskrit to English?  
    • Yh that was another thing!  Some bhamans 14 yr old son died and they came to rams court asking him to make the boy alive again, ram then asked his council of rishis what to do and one of the rishis said that the boy has died because a shudra is going tapasya somewhere. The rishis said that in tret yuga that only a bhaman and ksyathria can carry out religious duties.  Because a shudra is doing tapasya it has created imbalance and it is the kings duty to sort the imbalance out.   So ram went on a mission looking for a shudra doing tapasya    and in the south country he came across a man hanging upside down on a tree meditating. Initially ram was impressed and asked him what he is trying to attain and the guy said that hes trying to attain the solar system and heavens,  then ram asked him what caste he belongs too,  the guy said he is a shudra, ram then realized this is the shudra that hes looking for and he took out his sword and cut his head off!   All the demi gods then started showering ram with flower petals. By killing the shudra the bhamans son came alive and the balance was restored again!  I have to say rams justice was all over the place in ramayan !   Ramayan happened in treta yug and the rishis in it say that in the current treta yug society was divided into 4 social orders by manu, the same guy who wrote the horrific manusmriti, and that in this yug the khsaytriyas have joined the bhamans in carrying out religious duties, and that kalyug will be the dark ages and that even the shudra will join in worship.   It's still a interesting read though lol!  Judging by rams tantrums and emotional breakdowns he definitely was not perfect.  I prefer lakshman and hanumans characters.  Poor sita is just depressed throughout the whole thing!  If ramayan is truthful to what treta yug was like then people definitely had ego and anger problems and were very lustful.   Promises were respected though and people stuck to their word! Elders were still respected as well. friendships especially brotherhood is really strong as well. People also did a lot of charity ...  Marriage was not respected though they all cheating on each other lol  a lot of promiscuous characters 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use