How to keep a future nooh under control who thinks she's some kinda princess but is infact poor af ?

On 10/29/2018 at 10:40 PM, Guest London jwaan said:

Jkv can you please refrain from turning everything into a militant feminist response and trying to justify everything with your perfect Brazilian family ?

However, your total lack of intellect and constant labeling of every male and in laws as wide beaters is extremely tiresome, not to mention wholly idiotic.

Waheguru JI ka Khalsa, Waheguru JI ki fateh

great ,

a self-admitted gay guy is pulling the wool over a family's eyes then on top of that trying to get tarike to isolate the girl from all her folks by manipulation and keep the upper hand (his words not mine)   and you see it as an issue of feminism and labelling ...Wow what intellect you are showing . Just because he is born a man it doesn't  make him better than anyone else and frankly Guru ji said to guys not to hurt the sentiments of the girl's family but treat them with same respect as own parents (same advice for bibian) . All he has done is cuss them on this forum , what does he want from us, to say well done ... he is not acting right ... conduct unbecoming for a sikh.

We are only getting one side of the story and I have said as much before . But even so there are clues that other issues are there :

' The only reason I am marrying her is because I wasn't getting rishta elsewhere for god-knows-what reason.  '

According to him she is acting entitled without cause , maybe he is acting like some huge big shot/prize and expecting her to spend her life thanking her stars and toeing some imagined line whilst he carries on drooling after cleanshaven guys ... Waheguru

Guest London jwaan
On 11/2/2018 at 2:39 AM, jkvlondon said:

great ,

a self-admitted gay guy is pulling the wool over a family's eyes then on top of that trying to get tarike to isolate the girl from all her folks by manipulation and keep the upper hand (his words not mine)   and you see it as an issue of feminism and labelling ...Wow what intellect you are showing . Just because he is born a man it doesn't  make him better than anyone else and frankly Guru ji said to guys not to hurt the sentiments of the girl's family but treat them with same respect as own parents (same advice for bibian) . All he has done is cuss them on this forum , what does he want from us, to say well done ... he is not acting right ... conduct unbecoming for a sikh.

We are only getting one side of the story and I have said as much before . But even so there are clues that other issues are there :

' The only reason I am marrying her is because I wasn't getting rishta elsewhere for god-knows-what reason.  '

According to him she is acting entitled without cause , maybe he is acting like some huge big shot/prize and expecting her to spend her life thanking her stars and toeing some imagined line whilst he carries on drooling after cleanshaven guys ... Waheguru

I'm not contesting what the gay guy said

Rest of thread Deleted. Too much personal attack.