Can anyone recite bani?

Jedi_Singh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

right SandeepSinghSJ veer!

anyone can read bani -- that's what its for. bani guru, guru hai bani --> the bani is what teaches us (ie: these are the lessons to us from waheguroo), but only those who swear their life to follow its teachings (ie: take amrit) will benifit the most

^_^

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

a amrithdhari guriskh pyare will get 10000% more laha than a non amrithdhari

LOL.gif

Once upon a time that was exactly my opinion... (which is clear from my older posts)

...until I took Amrit :wub:

but yes...i encourage EVERYONE to recite Gurbani no matter what stage of Sikhi they are at...in due course, Gurujee will take you by your hand and u will progress ^_^

Once upon a time that was exactly my opinion... (which is clear from my older posts)

...until I took Amrit

but yes...i encourage EVERYONE to recite Gurbani no matter what stage of Sikhi they are at...in due course, Gurujee will take you by your hand and u will progress 

Does being Amritdhari ensure whenever you read Bani you do it with full concentration and pyaar? Who would get more 'laha'..a 'Mona' who does bhagti with pyar and humility..or the amritdhari with pride?