Police Told To Get Out Of Gurdwara

singh598

1 hour ago, Singh559 said:

Good on them for standing up, BUT they should be smarter than to post some of the things you can't really blame the police for doing stuff like this when a lot of people are posting things completely non-anonymously.

Keep things gupt.

You Yankees want to be more concerned about neo-nazis shooting up Gurdwaras in the US than this. Get strapped you giddarhs!

It's not illegal in your country ffs!

15 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

You Yankees want to be more concerned about neo-nazis shooting up Gurdwaras in the US than this. Get strapped you giddarhs!

It's not illegal in your country ffs!

All the Singhs I know are strapped bro. Regularly go to the range and all that.

It's the Khatri dominated Sikh Coalition that has pretty much spewed this victim mentality that we're a bunch of bullied individuals so please feel sorry for us. Their politics manifest that way too because they care mostly about their kids not cutting their hair and thus will go to extremes to ensure that doesn't happen. Jatts have arguably more negatives with trends imo, but in this specific case I do think Sikh Coalition has done a lot of harm.

34 minutes ago, Singh559 said:

It's the Khatri dominated Sikh Coalition that has pretty much spewed this victim mentality that we're a bunch of bullied individuals so please feel sorry for us. Their politics manifest that way too because they care mostly about their kids not cutting their hair and thus will go to extremes to ensure that doesn't happen. Jatts have arguably more negatives with trends imo, but in this specific case I do think Sikh Coalition has done a lot of harm.

Good to hear. Thanks for the info. 

Singhs and victimhood are two things that should never go together. As usual, it's the pacifist section of the panth dragging things down. 

We got to try and break the caste stratification down too. Make good habits (like training and being smart) universal across all sections of our panth.

Is it an expensive thing to keep trained up with firearms btw? Is ammo expensive over there?

53 minutes ago, Singh559 said:

Still stuck in the rotten casteist mindset are you? Try to find a cure for yourself. 

38 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Good to hear. Thanks for the info. 

Singhs and victimhood are two things that should never go together. As usual, it's the pacifist section of the panth dragging things down. 

We got to try and break the caste stratification down too. Make good habits (like training and being smart) universal across all sections of our panth.

Is it an expensive thing to keep trained up with firearms btw? Is ammo expensive over there?

For all practical purposes it's not expensive at all. Pistol ammo can be very affordable if you buy a 9mm which is plenty. For rifles, it depends on what you're using. There's surplus ammo that you can find good deals on, but if you're really serious then you can take the initial plunge and buy setup where you can reload your own bullets. Will end up being cheaper in long term and you can customize the weight and everything.

I sincerely think the most important thing to learn is a pistol > rifle > shotgun in that order. If I were to only own one firearm, it'd be a pistol for self defense purposes.

18 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

Still stuck in the rotten casteist mindset are you? Try to find a cure for yourself. 

Go read some Dasam Bani or even Bhai Vir Singh's books that has a table about how vast majority of castes mentioned in Bhai Gurdas Ji Diyaan Vaaran are khatri. Mentioning caste and trends doesn't equate casteism. To understand and deconstruct things you have to first talk about it.

Just because an individual puts on earplugs and gouges their own eyes out, it doesn't change reality. Not talking about something will only supress things and make it worse.