Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
singh598

Police Told To Get Out Of Gurdwara

Recommended Posts

Good on them for standing up, BUT they should be smarter than to post some of the things you can't really blame the police for doing stuff like this when a lot of people are posting things completely non-anonymously.

 

Keep things gupt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Singh559 said:

Good on them for standing up, BUT they should be smarter than to post some of the things you can't really blame the police for doing stuff like this when a lot of people are posting things completely non-anonymously.

 

Keep things gupt.

You Yankees want to be more concerned about neo-nazis shooting up Gurdwaras in the US than this. Get strapped you giddarhs!

It's not illegal in your country ffs!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

You Yankees want to be more concerned about neo-nazis shooting up Gurdwaras in the US than this. Get strapped you giddarhs!

It's not illegal in your country ffs!

Shame on you on writing such crude language on this site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Singh559 said:

you can't really blame the police for doing stuff like this 

?????????????????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

You Yankees want to be more concerned about neo-nazis shooting up Gurdwaras in the US than this. Get strapped you giddarhs!

It's not illegal in your country ffs!

All the Singhs I know are strapped bro. Regularly go to the range and all that.

It's the Khatri dominated Sikh Coalition that has pretty much spewed this victim mentality that we're a bunch of bullied individuals so please feel sorry for us. Their politics manifest that way too because they care mostly about their kids not cutting their hair and thus will go to extremes to ensure that doesn't happen. Jatts have arguably more negatives with trends imo, but in this specific case I do think Sikh Coalition has done a lot of harm.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Singh559 said:

All the Singhs I know are strapped bro. Regularly go to the range and all that.

It's the Khatri dominated Sikh Coalition that has pretty much spewed this victim mentality that we're a bunch of bullied individuals so please feel sorry for us. Their politics manifest that way too because they care mostly about their kids not cutting their hair and thus will go to extremes to ensure that doesn't happen. Jatts have arguably more negatives with trends imo, but in this specific case I do think Sikh Coalition has done a lot of harm.

 

Good to hear. Thanks for the info. 

Singhs and victimhood are two things that should never go together. As usual, it's the pacifist section of the panth dragging things down. 

We got to try and break the caste stratification down too. Make good habits (like training and being smart) universal across all sections of our panth.

Is it an expensive thing to keep trained up with firearms btw? Is ammo expensive over there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Singh559 said:

All the Singhs I know are strapped bro. Regularly go to the range and all that.

It's the Khatri dominated Sikh Coalition that has pretty much spewed this victim mentality that we're a bunch of bullied individuals so please feel sorry for us. Their politics manifest that way too because they care mostly about their kids not cutting their hair and thus will go to extremes to ensure that doesn't happen. Jatts have arguably more negatives with trends imo, but in this specific case I do think Sikh Coalition has done a lot of harm.

 

Still stuck in the rotten casteist mindset are you? Try to find a cure for yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Good to hear. Thanks for the info. 

Singhs and victimhood are two things that should never go together. As usual, it's the pacifist section of the panth dragging things down. 

We got to try and break the caste stratification down too. Make good habits (like training and being smart) universal across all sections of our panth.

Is it an expensive thing to keep trained up with firearms btw? Is ammo expensive over there?

For all practical purposes it's not expensive at all. Pistol ammo can be very affordable if you buy a 9mm which is plenty. For rifles, it depends on what you're using. There's surplus ammo that you can find good deals on, but if you're really serious then you can take the initial plunge and buy setup where you can reload your own bullets. Will end up being cheaper in long term and you can customize the weight and everything.

I sincerely think the most important thing to learn is a pistol > rifle > shotgun in that order. If I were to only own one firearm, it'd be a pistol for self defense purposes.

18 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

Still stuck in the rotten casteist mindset are you? Try to find a cure for yourself. 

 Go read some Dasam Bani or even Bhai Vir Singh's books that has a table about how vast majority of castes mentioned in Bhai Gurdas Ji Diyaan Vaaran are khatri. Mentioning caste and trends doesn't equate casteism. To understand and deconstruct things you have to first talk about it.

Just because an individual puts on earplugs and gouges their own eyes out, it doesn't change reality. Not talking about something will only supress things and make it worse.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am happy to hear the news that you UK folks sent them home packing their stuff. This is what happens and think about it before going in bed with a foreign government against your own folks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Singh559 said:

but if you're really serious then you can take the initial plunge and buy setup where you can reload your own bullets.

So are you saying that you essentially 're-commision' (for want of a better word) your spent cartridges with this setup? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do they have the authority to ban people from Gurdware... smh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Singh559 said:

For all practical purposes it's not expensive at all. Pistol ammo can be very affordable if you buy a 9mm which is plenty. For rifles, it depends on what you're using. There's surplus ammo that you can find good deals on, but if you're really serious then you can take the initial plunge and buy setup where you can reload your own bullets. Will end up being cheaper in long term and you can customize the weight and everything.

I sincerely think the most important thing to learn is a pistol > rifle > shotgun in that order. If I were to only own one firearm, it'd be a pistol for self defense purposes.

 Go read some Dasam Bani or even Bhai Vir Singh's books that has a table about how vast majority of castes mentioned in Bhai Gurdas Ji Diyaan Vaaran are khatri. Mentioning caste and trends doesn't equate casteism. To understand and deconstruct things you have to first talk about it.

Just because an individual puts on earplugs and gouges their own eyes out, it doesn't change reality. Not talking about something will only supress things and make it worse.

 

Carry on talking about castes for ever then as it is impossible for people like you to change their primitive hindu mindset. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • The Gurus had Degh Sevadars. Overtime this has become enough said for me. 
    • I been reading about how akali phoola singh was a fanatical strict sikh who lead equally fanatical akali nihung warriors who hated non-Sikh presence and interference in Sikh governance and lands captured by them. Such was their readiness, daring recklessness and desire for war against the enemies of Sikhs that they often defeated enemies many times their number and strength. Whereas maharajah ranjit singh was more strategically cunning, less about spreading Sikhi, more diplomatic and pluralistic in his approach in matters of religion and the political affairs of the state. Maharajah ranjit singh made treaties with the british invaders (east india company) in the vain hope that: 1) one day there will be a right time to militarily strike the Sikh princely states under british protectorate and unite the whole of punjab region under his rule  2) if that was not possible then the sutlej border between his government and them would be the permanment border and they will be allies in peace with each other. On the other hand akali phoola singh wanted to attack and wipe out the british presence in northern india. And I believe had he had got his way and the Khalsa army was put in his command then the british would have been wiped out within weeks therefore enabling the expansion of Sikh rule to be unchecked and unmatched meaning afghanistan and iran could have easily come under Sikh rule the ruler of persia at the time admitted as such when hearing of battles lead by general nawla and akali phoola singh. The regional powers of the time afghans, Marathas, mughuls were no match for the Sikhs. I believe it was some idle hesitancy of maharaja ranjit singh in not striking while the iron was hot and rather enjoying the good life without having secured his rule is what lead to the downfall of his legacy, the Sikh empire and overall Sikh sovereignty eventually because the British had always eyes on taking over punjab as they needed it in order to get to afghanistan and counter russian empires expansionist plans.
    • I feel like it is to preserve many of our elders traditions. If we simply stop and tell Nihangs to stop taking shaheedi degh, the tradition will simply die out. Additionally, what is really wrong with bhang? Obviously, we should not abuse it but the whole negative stigma behind it really stems from western influence. There is this really good podcast regarding Sri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib Ji and  Dr. Kamalroop Singh speaks to this point.   
    • Beta-ness is a battle of the mind. It can be transcended if it's been encoded via nurture but it takes a herculean effort from an exceptional individual who has a reason to do so.  Would a bhagat or passive spiritual devotee fall into the category of beta? Or does their spiritual awareness preclude them from such company?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use