Can you be a Chardikala, nitnemi Gursikh without going gurdwara?

Guest Singh

8 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

and when you are in front of  Gurudwara Saroop of Guru ji.... you are again looking at just 1/1430th of your Guru, its still 0.0007% of the GURU..  

NO you are always in the presence of pooran Guru Sahiban  and they provide answers to your unspoken questions

i apologize if its rude,  But i used that line cuz you said the same thing.... just in different words....  when you said "when you read from gutkey again only partial presence of Guru ji".... 

Just now, Amit12 said:

But i used that line cuz you said the same thing.... just in different words....  when you said "when you read from gutkey again only partial presence of Guru ji".... 

in terms of getting a vak bro ... I still put rumaley around each gutka and store them with full respect as I would Guru ji .  you cannot guarantee that the  program has an algorithm which is truly random vak taking . Taking your own vak after ardas is an interaction of energies it's hard to describe .

5 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

in terms of getting a vak bro ... I still put rumaley around each gutka and store them with full respect as I would Guru ji .  you cannot guarantee that the  program has an algorithm which is truly random vak taking . Taking your own vak after ardas is an interaction of energies it's hard to describe .

ok gotcha, so are we on a common ground that we can still be in chardikala, nitnem gursikh if we are reading bani at home and not going to gurudwara for few months....  ?

1 minute ago, Amit12 said:

ok gotcha, so are we on a common ground that we can still be in chardikala, nitnem gursikh if we are reading bani at home and not going to gurudwara for few months....  ?

there were many gursikhs imprisoned in british indian jails without gutkey, without darshan of Gurudwara and they all joined together in sangat within those conditions to create sach khand of kirtan, nitnem  read/sung from memory they stayed in such chardikala even though they had their teeth smashed out, legs arms broken ... it's only possible in the two ways Guru ji showed Guru panth or Guru Granth- best in presence of both

4 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

there were many gursikhs imprisoned in british indian jails without gutkey, without darshan of Gurudwara and they all joined together in sangat within those conditions to create sach khand of kirtan, nitnem  read/sung from memory they stayed in such chardikala even though they had their teeth smashed out, legs arms broken ... it's only possible in the two ways Guru ji showed Guru panth or Guru Granth- best in presence of both

i think we've got common ground here.... that yes we can have Sangat and Guru outside Gurudwara too...... and Yes, we can be in chardikala even in jail too.... 

7 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

I think this is the perfect example that ONLY BANI is the guru.... however and  wherever you read it, you will always be in chardikala.... 

Just now, Amit12 said:

I think this is the perfect example that ONLY BANI is the guru.... however and  wherever you read it, you will always be in chardikala.... 

no the Guru that Guru Gobind SIngh ji gave guru da darja was Guru Granth Sahib Ji (with younger brothers sarbloh Granth and Dasam Granth) AND Guru Panth Khalsa . If you have any doubts read Khalsa Mahima  by GuruPita ji.
You forget those Singh were chardikala Khalsa together prior to everything

Yes, its possible.

i know a person who did sangats of some great awastha saints 20 yrs ago and now he got the stamina of doing 10-15 sukhmani sahib paaths in one sitting and 40+ paaths of sukhmani sahibs in one day, he don’t go to gurughar on regular visits, may be one in a week or even less, he is a very good sikh, always talk about God and his greatness all the time.

(he don’t wear Kirpan as well, nor he cares much about keeping Sucham while eating.)

6 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

and when you are in front of  Gurudwara Saroop of Guru ji.... you are again looking at just 1/1430th of your Guru, its still 0.0007% of the GURU..  

NO you are always in the presence of pooran Guru Sahiban  and they provide answers to your unspoken questions

I was just about to post a Bhai Sukha Singh ji video as soon as I saw this threas. You were already on it though lol