Jump to content
Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Sh$t that White People do - end of year re-cap

Recommended Posts

Guest guest
On 4/21/2019 at 9:45 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

First of all, no Muslim has ever forced any Sikh woman to ever wear the face veil. Even during the dark days of the Taliban in Afghanistan remember, whilst the Taliban treated Hindus very unkindly, even forcing them to wear yellow stars, they didn't enforce any such rules on the Sikhs. 

i have personally spoken to afghan sikhs who told me how unhappy and harrassed they were in Afghanistan.  wasn't a sikh politician murdered there last year?  his whole entourage was bombed.  

when the chess championships were being held in Iran, they demanded that all women contestants wear a veil, consequently a lot of women refused to go there.

why don't you move to some Islamic or purely African country?  see how happy you are there with your 'brothers'.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest guest
On 4/21/2019 at 9:45 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

remember, whilst the Taliban treated Hindus very unkindly, even forcing them to wear yellow stars, they didn't enforce any such rules on the Sikhs. 

oh so its ok when non-sikhs are harrassed?  how is that any better?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

😀Sh1t that white people do 53 and 54:

53) As per the tactics of Trump. Breitbert , Fox News and the 'guests' above, whenever non-white people say anything that challenges the priveledges and fragilities of white people, immediately put it down to backward intelligence , irrational fear, irrational paranoia, i.e. ensure that the narrative of only white people being able to think intellectually is perpetuated. 

54) Ignore the fact that the ancient Greek philosophers looked to the east, especially India, as the source of all philosophical wisdom and described the white northern europeans as 'backward barbarians that can hardly stand straight let alone think philosophically'. Ignore it and pretend that white people invented philosophy. Just plain ignore how Kant deliberately set out on a mission to rubbish all eastern philosophy, even calling it 'childish' and pretend that the whites that the ancient greeks called 'backward barbarians' are the masters and inventors of intellectual philosophy. Peddle this myth and whenever a black or brown man questions it, call him a dunce. When you do this, you know you are well and truly white :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

$h1t that white people do number 55)

Frolicking. 

I read about them going 'frolicking' in the sand. Frolicking in the sea and beaches. Frolicking at parties, parades, camp-sites, mountains and seaside towns. But what the hell is a frolick anyway ? Sounds kinda fun though but don't know what it is.  Brown and black people go to the beach. Have fun in the sand. Enjoy parties and parades. Don't go to camp-sites. relax in the countryside. But we don't frolick. When you frolick....you know you're white.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest GuestSingh

they like to call themselves eccentric but the truth is tht theyre weird/strange ppl - no-one else in the world has been, is or will be like these freaks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 10:46 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

$h1t that white people do Number 52:

52) Cry when they get caught. We've all seen it often on the news...powerfull whites, be they politicians or CEOs of large corporations, when they get caught in an affair or other scandal, sit or stand in front of the media and give an emotional statement with tears rolling down their cheeks. Years ago, I used to think these were false crocodile tears, designed to solicit sympathy. But no.....these are real tears all right. They really are crying. They're crying because this is not the way it is supposed to be and goes against everything they've experienced up until that point. Up until that point they got into the schools and universities they wanted....took the amount of drugs they wanted without being arrested....got drunk and smashed up property without being arrested......got the jobs they wanted...earned the money they wanted. Got all the priviledges that their white skin entitles them to. So this thing - of getting caught and being punished for it - this is a new thing for them. They don't understand how it can happen to them - it's not supposed to happen to people like them. So these are real tears all right and this is truly $h1t that white people do.

 

Well now, not saying I'm a prophet but I have to admit, when I wrote the above I really didn't think just 2 weeks would pass before 80% of the candidates to become the next Prime Minister of the UK would admit that they were regular coke-heads.  Did you see how Boris Johnson and Gove etc are so easily able to brush aside cocaine use ? Can you imagine in your wildest dreams a black or brown man or woman being able to do so ?  No. For starters a black or brown man or woman wouldn't even be in the position to talk about it. They would have a criminal record after a jail sentence and would be condemned to a life of low paid manual work. When you can take all the cocaine you want...reach the top of British politics...and brush the cocaine use aside as a "oh I was young and silly" excuse and still get elected you know you are well and truly white. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest GuestSingh

one thts always been weird/strange is eating/drinking contests.

a lot of the world is hungry, starving to death, emancipated and really struggling to survive day by day as it cums...but these ppl - white ppl - instead of donating the food/money from ingredients jus have to have a competition to see who can eat the most amount of the nastiest, disgusting, unhealthiest food imagineable e.g. a super duper wuper king sized triple double whopper big mac 10 pounder wiv extra bacon n cheese then wait to choke on it or puke before bein rushed to hospital (waste of taxes)...or eating the most hottest chillies in existence n burnin ur insides to the flesh before bleeding to death then puking n bein admitted to hospital (anotha waste of taxes)...or drinking as much water as possible before all bodily salts needed for functioning r diluted n the body shut downs before.....

or alcohol wen theyre too stupid to acknowledge their intolerances before puking n the liver has to be pumped before....

these ppl moan about taxes but it doesnt apply to em wen this is their only way to 'have fun' or 'have a laugh' or 'destress' from wrk etc.

no one else seems to do this unless theyre whitewashed...or jus white.

Edited by GuestSingh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
15 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

one thts always been weird/strange is eating/drinking contests.

a lot of the world is hungry, starving to death, emancipated and really struggling to survive day by day as it cums...but these ppl - white ppl - instead of donating the food/money from ingredients jus have to have a competition to see who can eat the most amount of the nastiest, disgusting, unhealthiest food imagineable e.g. a super duper wuper king sized triple double whopper big mac 10 pounder wiv extra bacon n cheese then wait to choke on it or puke before bein rushed to hospital (waste of taxes)...or eating the most hottest chillies in existence n burnin ur insides to the flesh before bleeding to death then puking n bein admitted to hospital (anotha waste of taxes)...or drinking as much water as possible before all bodily salts needed for functioning r diluted n the body shut downs before.....

or alcohol wen theyre too stupid to acknowledge their intolerances before puking n the liver has to be pumped before....

these ppl moan about taxes but it doesnt apply to em wen this is their only way to 'have fun' or 'have a laugh' or 'destress' from wrk etc.

no one else seems to do this unless theyre whitewashed...or jus white.

Sorry mate....I know I'm forever apologising for my potent 'history' fetish but I'm afraid I just can't help myself and will have to say something 🙁:

The most famous Drinking Contest in world history actually took place in Punjab. Alexander the Great, whilst he was in Punjab wanted to organise a Greek style Olympics contest but the events were alien to the Punjabis so instead he decided to hold a drinking contest. There were 43 contestants. 42 died of alcohol poisoning and so the winner was the one that wasn't dead. Yet. He died a few days later too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

$h1t that white people do number 56
 

You that thing that white men do...you know..when they punch at spit at a black woman and a giant 6ft Easter Bunny comes along and beats the living daylights out of them ? Well, these are the sort of things that make life living. Enjoy :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

$h1t that white people do number 57.

You know that thing that white people do....you know...that thing where they get out of their car with their clothes on and approach a brown person's car trying to intimidate you because in their mind they are superior to you but then get a beating so bad they have to go back to their car crying and without the clothes they were wearing ?  Well, those are the sort of things that make life worth living. Enjoy:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest GuestSingh
On 6/15/2019 at 7:55 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Sorry mate....I know I'm forever apologising for my potent 'history' fetish but I'm afraid I just can't help myself and will have to say something 🙁:

The most famous Drinking Contest in world history actually took place in Punjab. Alexander the Great, whilst he was in Punjab wanted to organise a Greek style Olympics contest but the events were alien to the Punjabis so instead he decided to hold a drinking contest. There were 43 contestants. 42 died of alcohol poisoning and so the winner was the one that wasn't dead. Yet. He died a few days later too.

5/10 for effort..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2019 at 1:08 AM, Guest guest said:

First of all, no Muslim has ever forced any Sikh woman to ever wear the face veil. Even during the dark days of the Taliban in Afghanistan remember, whilst the Taliban treated Hindus very unkindly, even forcing them to wear yellow stars, they didn't enforce any such rules on the Sikhs. 

I've heard differently from people who were there. When foreign fighters came into the taliban, they would harass Sikhs, knock off paghs etc.

It is true that Mullah Omar protected Sikhs when he was in power though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2019 at 7:55 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

The most famous Drinking Contest in world history actually took place in Punjab. Alexander the Great, whilst he was in Punjab wanted to organise a Greek style Olympics contest but the events were alien to the Punjabis so instead he decided to hold a drinking contest. There were 43 contestants. 42 died of alcohol poisoning and so the winner was the one that wasn't dead. Yet. He died a few days later too.

You got a source for that? 

Sounds like a typical apna wedding reception gone wrong.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use