"but we were going to get married..."

Guest guest

Guest FactFinder

With regards to apnay youngsters from teen to twenties, I can say that there are a MAJORITY of females that are non-virgins compared to males. Yes, most males wanna get their leg over  a girl, but they don't ever get that far in courting. Another fact is that Majority of males will falsely claim to be non-virgins just so as to be more manly and main,but most girls will falsely claim to be virgins when they've really been penetrated by some slimy male.

Guest GuestSingh
14 hours ago, Guest guest said:

i disagree.  this is "chalak" (sly, deception) and not befitting of a Singh/Sikh, who should have integrity and not be duplicitous.

its equally chalak for girls and not befitting of a kaur, who should also have those same qualities u mentioned... not a singh myself but the same applies to apne who may be in the same predicament...

and if any girl whos taken amrit is reading this and thinking theyve got a counter-ploy ready to fool men and find their partner, then ask urself if u really gave ur head to ur guru pita ji...even if u succeed, guru ji is watching - and the consequences aint gonna be nice...

Guest GuestSingh
13 hours ago, Guest Population Imbalance said:

Exactly most will lie as a default position but some good ones might also pretend to be bad in order to weed out bad guys to catch them out. The spiritual level of the person at that moment in time should give the biggest clues as otherwise Amritdhari's like Bhai Jugraj Singh and Deepa Singh would be getting left, right and centre for their pre-Amritdhari past by Amritdhari Singhnian.

but even then appearances can be deceiving...

and thats a dangerous ploy to use - some apne may not even be aware of it and just believe the girl at face value..

Guest GuestSingh
4 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I tend to believe the children who've fallen prey to the groomers are the true victims. Plus, it's not merely about age and applying a certain cut-off point after which someone is adjudged to be lying. In the cases of university-age Sikh girls, one can easily discern whether the victim is an actual victim of grooming, or whether they've been playing with fire and find themselves in over their heads, and realise the only way out of the situation is to cry wolf. I've heard of many, many cases where the latter was discovered to be true after some investigation. The "no makeup and head covered with a chunni" routine once the 5hit hits the fan is a surprisingly common tactic to fool certain individuals into believing the "victim" was blameless. It's a dark, dark world out there. Keep your eyes open. If it's too good to be true, it usually is. 

the point re: age 16 was just thats it the legal age of consent in the uk and there's no way these girls dont know that otherwise they wouldnt file any 'fun/games gone wrong' cases - we only have their side of their story...and for students especially it takes 'two to tango' in my eyes...old enough, wise enough.

18 hours ago, Guest guest said:

in what way were you, a 20 year old man (not boy), "led on"?  so you "were 20 and horny" is your excuse?  a woman could say the say thing.  and she did not 'lead you into fitting rooms'- you followed her there.  pathetic trying to shift the blame onto the oler woman here.  

your 'modest' boasting is also lame.

Yeah 36 year old cougar taking 20 year old virgin boy in his first job into the fitting rooms and teaching him how to touch a woman like a "Real man" sounds completely normal and innocent on her behalf doesn't it LOL.

Now imagine if the tables were turned? A 36 year old man taking a 20 year old virgin girl into fitting rooms and touching her and teaching her how to be a real woman. 

Why is it when a guy says a woman led him on it's up for question but when a girl crys wolf and says she was "led on by him" everyone beleives her? Why the double standards? Why not treat both cases the same way?  In fact this whole pathetic thread is based around believing girls when they say they were led on, the whole topic is based around girls being innocent without question and boys "taking advantage"   believe what the female says because she is a female. 

Lesbi@NS like you always get triggered when the blame is put on women but if guy says he was led on, nope that can't be true.

This Gujarati cougar even used to call me "chhotu" that in hindi means kid lol 

19 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

every singh should know this so it stops us all looking dumb and gullible and forces those girls to settle for what they deserve...

Unfortunately, most males (nevermind young Singhs) are what is commonly referred to as thirsty, lol. They've been conditioned since a very young age to believe certain things and when this is coupled with a lack of exposure to the female nature in an amorous sense, the inexperienced male mind is overwhelmed and is unable to discern fact from fiction. There's nothing more sad than seeing a good guy being taken for a ride by a scheming girl, and he simply can't see it because he hasn't been equipped with the necessary skills and life experiences to deal with these situations. 

I'm not suggesting all females are scheming vixens hoping to get their claws into a weak yet decent man who'll paper over the cracks of their indiscretions, but the attractive ones who invariably cultivate a colourful past as a result of their own ego and poor decision-making (to put it mildly), should be avoided at all costs.

If you're a Singh with an affinity for Guru Sahib and Sikhi, and you end up coming across these types of females, don't trade what you have with God for the superficial and fleeting attention and so-called highs you'll invariably experience in these particular situations. Your own fathers will never inform you of such realities, because they're unfortunately clueless about these issues. Let me be your daddy for a few moments. ?

I reiterate: as much as it's easy to stick the knife into female nature, the male nature is as much infuriating and weak in its own way. Boys and men -- even the mediocre, average sorts -- have way too much ego than what is warranted by the reality of their capabilities and their appeal. Humility, self-awareness, and honesty are qualities that males should seek to develop. For Sikhs, Gurbani assists us in this endeavour, but only if you "do" Sikhi the right way. I'm not going to tell you what the "right" way is, because if you even have to ask that question, it's likely you aren't at the stage in life where you'll accept and embrace the answer.

Guest GuestSingh
26 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Unfortunately, most males (nevermind young Singhs) are what is commonly referred to as thirsty, lol. They've been conditioned since a very young age to believe certain things and when this is coupled with a lack of exposure to the female nature in an amorous sense, the inexperienced male mind is overwhelmed and is unable to discern fact from fiction. There's nothing more sad than seeing a good guy being taken for a ride by a scheming girl, and he simply can't see it because he hasn't been equipped with the necessary skills and life experiences to deal with these situations. 

I'm not suggesting all females are scheming vixens hoping to get their claws into a weak yet decent man who'll paper over the cracks of their indiscretions, but the attractive ones who invariably cultivate a colourful past as a result of their own ego and poor decision-making (to put it mildly), should be avoided at all costs.

If you're a Singh with an affinity for Guru Sahib and Sikhi, and you end up coming across these types of females, don't trade what you have with God for the superficial and fleeting attention and so-called highs you'll invariably experience in these particular situations. Your own fathers will never inform you of such realities, because they're unfortunately clueless about these issues. Let me be your daddy for a few moments. ?

I reiterate: as much as it's easy to stick the knife into female nature, the male nature is as much infuriating and weak in its own way. Boys and men -- even the mediocre, average sorts -- have way too much ego than what is warranted by the reality of their capabilities and their appeal. Humility, self-awareness, and honesty are qualities that males should seek to develop. For Sikhs, Gurbani assists us in this endeavour, but only if you "do" Sikhi the right way. I'm not going to tell you what the "right" way is, because if you even have to ask that question, it's likely you aren't at the stage in life where you'll accept and embrace the answer.

agreed, brother.