Attracted to other caste/community sikhs

Big_Tera

7 hours ago, puzzled said:

Im not really into hindu women though! 

But Bengali girls are stunning! Like wow! Lol 

That land produces some beauties, hindu Bengali and Bangladeshi.... 

Well Bengali girls are really hindu and indian in race. They all converted to Islam. The whole bangladesh area before it became a country was the mughal stronghold.  They must have been a docile and weak lot for them to all convert so easily. 

7 hours ago, puzzled said:

Im not really into hindu women though! 

But Bengali girls are stunning! Like wow! Lol 

That land produces some beauties, hindu Bengali and Bangladeshi.... 

I have fancied a few hindu girls. I think they were Gujarati. Very pretty and attractive. But as always most guji girls are not that attractive. You get the odd few here and there. 

12 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Well Bengali girls are really hindu and indian in race. They all converted to Islam. The whole bangladesh area before it became a country was the mughal stronghold.  They must have been a docile and weak lot for them to all convert so easily. 

A few of them also seem to have some oriental blood in them, you can see it in the eyes. 

On 2/7/2019 at 6:01 PM, dallysingh101 said:

Damn straight! The flirting that goes on on the tube makes me blush. 

Also I notice that if you're wearing work clothes (i.e. site work) on the way home, more women than I would've ever imagined love that too - especially eastern European ones and native ones. This was weird for me to find out. I used to get changed after work all the time into smart clothes to go home but a point came when I was just too tired to be bothered with this. 

I was surprised at the reactions from the opposite sex......some goray  at work said it was because lots of women love more rugged men compared to the office ones they spend all day with??

lol females in London are thirsty so i'm not surprised they like a guy looking a bit ruff on the edges lol.

I worked in Primark on Oxford street and everyone was just having sex with everyone!  asians,whites, blacks, married, gays everyone was at it with everyone.  One paki girl even got caught sucking a Jamaican guy off in the stockroom lol! never seen so many thirsty people lol

Sex is all they talked about there!  I remember this Bengali muslim girl telling me how her newlywed sister and brother in law used her room for their first night and how her sister had bite marks on her neck the next morning! i was thinking why the heck she tellin me this lmao        she weren't even upset or disturbed by it but was smiling lol!     she then went onto sayin that when she gets her room back that she's gnna change the sheets. 

but that is all they talked about!    London has some very freaky people lol

That place made me aware of myself in many ways     lol 

On 2/7/2019 at 11:14 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

No. Like I said. Go to Glasgow and meet the Pakistanis there. They speak exactly the same Doabi we speak. I've only been up there a few times and it's actually quite wonderful how much pyar there is between Sikhs and Pakistanis up there. It's like pre-1947 when we all lived together and sounded exactly like each other.

Here, listen to Raheem Pardesi's chacha on this video and tell me where his Punjabi is different to ours:

Maybe many pakis in Glasgow are pakis that migrated from east Punjab       

20 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

I have fancied a few hindu girls. I think they were Gujarati. Very pretty and attractive. But as always most guji girls are not that attractive. You get the odd few here and there. 

no i dont find gujji girls that attractive tbh,  iv seen a few that are attractive but mostly i dont.  they also are skinny which im not really into 

Guest Sikhi is the Truth
On 2/6/2019 at 12:54 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Issues of attraction aside, I've found in the past few years that females from non-white and non-Sikh backgrounds to be more respectful and somewhat more capable of coherent thought compared to the aforementioned two groups. Non-white liberal women are simultaneously terrified (beneath layers of forced cordiality) yet patronising in their desire to ingratiate themselves with the exotic, and Sikh girls -- foreign-born and Indian born & raised -- are shallow and practically retarded for very different reasons. 

This is why we see more and more Singhs with non-Punjabans each year.

Certain self-hating apnia cannot tolerate sabat surat Singhs. But when it comes to Gujarati girls or Filipino girls or Polish girls or Bangladeshi girls or Turkish girls not only do they respect and marry Singhs they actually actively attend the Gurdwara regularly.