Attracted to other caste/community sikhs

Big_Tera

4 minutes ago, GuestKaur2 said:

There is a boy in my school who used to have such long kes but then he cut it to impress a few goriya and now you can't tell the difference between him and the next paki.

I guess that the reason why some women get fooled by pakis wearing kara. If they were smart and had sikhi in them they wouldn't just look at the kara but also at kes.    

Just now, puzzled said:

I guess that the reason why some women get fooled by pakis wearing kara. If they were smart and had sikhi in them they wouldn't just look at the kara but also at kes.    

Yeh thats true, also you can tell just by talking to them. Paki's also look weirdly different you can't describe it. They marry their cousins so thats probably why

15 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I'm always shocked that they can't tell who's who by the way they speak Panjabi???

I mean Ps pronounce arab loan words more like the original pronunciation (with the guttural throaty sound) than Sikhs do. 

19 minutes ago, GuestKaur2 said:

Yeh thats true, also you can tell just by talking to them. Paki's also look weirdly different you can't describe it. They marry their cousins so thats probably why

Yeah I think it's the eyes   they have weak looking eyes lol   and they have dull looking skin   regardless of the tone 

Think it might be because of the generations of incest 

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

Yeah I think it's the eyes   they have weak looking eyes lol   and they have dull looking skin   regardless of the tone 

Think it might be because of the generations of incest 

Yeah they look weird, like their eyes are droopy lmao ????

5 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

In reply to the original poster, my tribe or caste has girls that are beautiful as well as ugly LOL 

However if  the beautiful ones dress disrespectfully then no amount of beauty can forgive them.

I see the same in other castes, nice looking girls and ugly ones....

No girl should ever be described as being ugly! All women are beautiful in their own unique way. For instance having a big booty was once considered not good but now its in. 

1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

No girl should ever be described as being ugly! All women are beautiful in their own unique way. For instance having a big booty was once considered not good but now its in. 

In our community people in general used to prefer women with heavy hips lol   in fact in most cultures they like curvy women,  it's only in white culture that they like flat women.

Even now most Punjabi guys like curvy girls rather than flat or skinny. 

I like them nice and curvy lol   big booty is a yes lol