Shorts & Gurdwara ?

S1ngh

1 hour ago, Redoptics said:

No harm in trying , you never know you just might find the greatest person in the world on one of those, i did

Yeah i'v heard of many Punjabis getting married after meeting each other on those sites. I and this girl were very close back in school, but destiny got us to part ways, it actually took me a good 5 years to get over her, i was left feeling incomplete and didn't understand how i was feeling, sounds complicated but don't know how else to explain it lol.  since then the only girls iv ever come across are non sikh and i'm not even gnna go there lol  

12 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Yeah i'v heard of many Punjabis getting married after meeting each other on those sites. I and this girl were very close back in school, but destiny got us to part ways, it actually took me a good 5 years to get over her, i was left feeling incomplete and didn't understand how i was feeling, sounds complicated but don't know how else to explain it lol.  since then the only girls iv ever come across are non sikh and i'm not even gnna go there lol  

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking ?

3 minutes ago, puzzled said:

You are a young buck plenty of time to find the right person, but I would start talking with ladies as you will find you will not meet the right person straight away.

It took around 4 years to find my Mrs, but you will know when the right person comes along you just click and feels right.

51 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

You are a young buck plenty of time to find the right person, but I would start talking with ladies as you will find you will not meet the right person straight away.

It took around 4 years to find my Mrs, but you will know when the right person comes along you just click and feels right.

Yeah I want to meet the right one, I don't want to sound boastful or anything but I don't find it hard to talk to women, I have been asked out before but I knew none of them were right for me. 

Like you said paji I will click with the right person. The rest is wahegurus will.