Why do you post if you write from your ego?

You. Yeah you. I've been perusing these forums for a while. And I must say the lack of intelligent thought is appalling. There are certainly some members like Harsharan000 who routinely post wise musings but are often ignored. Why mislead people when you are given this gift of being able to influence others? Don't write from your ego, write from your Higher mind and being a Sikh you should know how to get in contact with this Higher mind. That is all.

11 minutes ago, RajKharegaKhalsa said:

You. Yeah you. I've been perusing these forums for a while. And I must say the lack of intelligent thought is appalling. There are certainly some members like Harsharan000 who routinely post wise musings but are often ignored. Why mislead people when you are given this gift of being able to influence others? Don't write from your ego, write from your Higher mind and being a Sikh you should know how to get in contact with this Higher mind. That is all.

Don't go all airy fairy on us. There are real issues to deal with, and being blunt and to the point isn't a bad idea given apnay's tendency to waffle. 

19 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Don't go all airy fairy on us. There are real issues to deal with, and being blunt and to the point isn't a bad idea given apnay's tendency to waffle. 

Airy fairy? Amusing. I agree with you. However, one should leave ego mind out the equation knowing that anyone could be reading it.

8 minutes ago, RajKharegaKhalsa said:

Airy fairy? Amusing. I agree with you. However, one should leave ego mind out the equation knowing that anyone could be reading it.

How and when do 'you' figure out somebody else is posting out of ego? I could say exactly the same about this topic, you think everyone else is speaking out of ego and 'you' are not , just to pat yourself on your back and stroke your ego.