Redoptics

Shall we start s debate on Christianity?

I have noticed a few poster's,  keep questioning certain points I make about Christianity,  I do not understand why people are so quick to back them. 

If you have not studied religion fair enough, but hey lets debate, I will start with this.

In my research Christianity deals with astrotheology not spirituality. 

Please do not offend and if you back up your points with facts, that would be awesome.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Another quick one, 25th of December is the birth of the sun, do a quick google on the winter solstice,  and how the sun dies on the 22nd December and does not move one degree till the 25th of December.

This is your birth of Christ.

Edited by Redoptics

In the Hebrew bible God said "I am that I am" 

Edited by puzzled

You also get sayings such as 'The Son of God'(back in the days 'o' and 'u' where interchangeable) 'The risen saviour' 

All pointing to the 'Sun'

There is a reason why '13' is good luck for some people and bad luck for others. 

'Bad Luck' Friday the 13th was the day in France were the Knights Templars were killed.

'Good Luck' The twelve apostles and Jesus Christ or 'God' and the twelve signs of the zodiac.

Edited by Redoptics

It's good to have knowledge of other faiths, especially for rebutting challenges they throw your way in relation to your own faith. But too much of this seems like wasting time and energy that could be spent exploring your own heritage/dharam, which is more rewarding imo. 

I mean time spent doing that could be spent improving one's own Gurmukhi skills or building up your Brij Bhasha vocab (which I'm increasingly realising is more and more important for Sikhs given the knowledge in Dasam Granth and other puratan ithihaasic granths).

14 hours ago, Redoptics said:

I have noticed a few poster's,  keep questioning certain points I make about Christianity,  I do not understand why people are so quick to back them. 

If you have not studied religion fair enough, but hey lets debate, I will start with this.

In my research Christianity deals with astrotheology not spirituality. 

Please do not offend and if you back up your points with facts, that would be awesome.

Are you  an expert on christianity ?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Redoptics said:

What's you point? Lol

Well that's how God revealed himself to the jews.  It has a lot of depth to it I think.  I am that I am,   that is very deep

Edited by puzzled

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

Well that's how God revealed himself to the jews.  It has a lot of depth to it I think.  I am that I am,   that is very deep

No it's not lol

8 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

It's good to have knowledge of other faiths, especially for rebutting challenges they throw your way in relation to your own faith. But too much of this seems like wasting time and energy that could be spent exploring your own heritage/dharam, which is more rewarding imo. 

I mean time spent doing that could be spent improving one's own Gurmukhi skills or building up your Brij Bhasha vocab (which I'm increasingly realising is more and more important for Sikhs given the knowledge in Dasam Granth and other puratan ithihaasic granths).

Totally agree , research was done in late 90s , whilst at college  

1 hour ago, Redoptics said:

No it's not lol

I think it is 

What do you think of it? I am that I am ...

And what you think of the kingdom of heaven? 

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I think it is 

What do you think of it? I am that I am ...

And what you think of the kingdom of heaven? 

'El' is their god however now when the bible is understood correctly its 'Elohim' which means gods. It depends who talj talk too.