How to tie round swag turban

Guest singho1

Guest singho1

I was wondering does anyone know how to tie a comfortable round turban that is like a dhumalla, but not really a dhumalla. I tie the folded uk pagh but looks more like sgpc pagh because it has more larhs ( 6 to 7) . I kind of want to stay away from the pagh, everyone thinks I look too desi, and its big in size 

I am not amritdhari, but wish to one day. I don't want to wear a nokh pagh because i really hate it ( physically because its uncomfortable, and also i don't resonate with the design). I have also lost of hair due to health reasons. I looked online for dhumallas, but they all have bungas. I don't have much hair to tie a bunga ( and i tried once, but i was kind of pulling my hair and it hurt) . I don't want to tie a parna because its very loose ( and looks sloppy).  I don't want the turban going up, but going behind my head ( if that makes sense ?). I want something to cover my hair, but also don't want to seem some religious person. Just want something comfortable and not noticing. 

Anyone ?

Thanks 

On 2/23/2019 at 5:19 AM, Guest singho1 said:

I was wondering does anyone know how to tie a comfortable round turban that is like a dhumalla, but not really a dhumalla. I tie the folded uk pagh but looks more like sgpc pagh because it has more larhs ( 6 to 7) . I kind of want to stay away from the pagh, everyone thinks I look too desi, and its big in size 

I am not amritdhari, but wish to one day. I don't want to wear a nokh pagh because i really hate it ( physically because its uncomfortable, and also i don't resonate with the design). I have also lost of hair due to health reasons. I looked online for dhumallas, but they all have bungas. I don't have much hair to tie a bunga ( and i tried once, but i was kind of pulling my hair and it hurt) . I don't want to tie a parna because its very loose ( and looks sloppy).  I don't want the turban going up, but going behind my head ( if that makes sense ?). I want something to cover my hair, but also don't want to seem some religious person. Just want something comfortable and not noticing. 

Anyone ?

Thanks 

"SWAG turban" LooooL

Do u have any photo of what you're currently aiming at...   ?

Guest Guest singho1

Something like how Noyz ties his turban i guess, I am not sure if he used a single pagh or if it was a double pagh. I am actually not sure, but if you knew how to tie a small round turban that was not a dumalla, but also not a parna but in the middle ( if there is such a thing).

19 hours ago, Redoptics said:

Defo African style

My dad, grandad and chacha all tie their pagh's kenyan style and the point at the top is bare sharp looool 

My grandparents are from kenya tho so it makes sense lol