Wasps & spiders

Dsinghd

5 minutes ago, puzzled said:

That is scary as fck    LMAO  

No lie  I even have  nightmares about spiders! And I wake up swinging my arms around as if its crawling on me  HAHA    

image.jpg

If you conquered the fear of death that's child play or your mind is playing tricks and makes you not think of death. I don't know just saying.

3 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

If you conquered the fear of death that's child play or your mind is playing tricks and makes you not think of death. I don't know just saying.

I don't know what it is man!  I just hate spiders.  When I was 10 yrs old my cousin took me to the zoo and the zoo man was showing a crowd of people a python snake and then he said who wants to hold it and I was the first one to stick my hand up haha   I love snakes and other things     iv held a python around my  neck as well  and got pictures taken lol

but spiders   fckin hate them. 

Snakes are beautiful!   

This gonna sound halirious   but iv a got a cousin up north who was really bad back in the 90s  was involved in gangs, drug circles, in and out of jails, even had a gun at home at one point ! He's 6 ft tall    and hes scared of spiders  and moths  HAHAHAHA!       No joke   but if theres a spider or a moth in his room he gets his mum to pick it up   LMAO    

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

This gonna sound halirious   but iv a got a cousin up north who was really bad back in the 90s  was involved in gangs, drug circles, in and out of jails, even had a gun at home at one point ! He's 6 ft tall    and hes scared of spiders  and moths  HAHAHAHA!       No joke   but if theres a spider or a moth in his room he gets his mum to pick it up   LMAO    

Human beings are weird lol

6 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Human beings are weird lol

LOL   definitely    if no ones at home and theres a spider in his room he just sits there staring at it LMAO 

Crazy thing is hes a really big guy and has tattoos all over his arms and legs  yet spiders and moths scare him lol 

11 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

In saying that first time I remember going to india think was 10, been there before but can not remember,  seeing the size of their wasps compared to ours <banned word filter activated> me up lol

Yhh  I think their Hornets    I think they look qwite cool lol    like the striking yellow/orange colour  and the size     they don't scare me though! Iv stood like 1 meter away from one to have a closer look and my relatives started telling me off because apparently their sting is dangerous.   In india people get the charu/sweeping stick thing   and kill them     

Have you seen  those lizards that cling onto the ceilings and walls in india lol  even in the bedrooms 

29 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Yhh  I think their Hornets    I think they look qwite cool lol    like the striking yellow/orange colour  and the size     they don't scare me though! Iv stood like 1 meter away from one to have a closer look and my relatives started telling me off because apparently their sting is dangerous.   In india people get the charu/sweeping stick thing   and kill them     

Have you seen  those lizards that cling onto the ceilings and walls in india lol  even in the bedrooms 

Yeah lizards didnt scare me but those wasps had to get a candle and body spray to make a flame thrower lol

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

I don't know what it is man!  I just hate spiders.  When I was 10 yrs old my cousin took me to the zoo and the zoo man was showing a crowd of people a python snake and then he said who wants to hold it and I was the first one to stick my hand up haha   I love snakes and other things     iv held a python around my  neck as well  and got pictures taken lol

but spiders   fckin hate them. 

Snakes are beautiful!   

if you are near a zoo maybe find out if they run a phobia clinic , I know that some larger zoos do this service of aversion therapy . You're dealing with a hardwired fear it just needs some exposure to calm the irrational levels to a more manageable level