Wasps & spiders

Dsinghd

3 hours ago, IshR said:

Spiders bite, they leave two puncture marks in a spot. 

Wasps definitly sting without provocation.

Kill them quickly, no problem. They are pests. 

spiders bite if provoked , wasps pass over if not challenged , quit being so anti nature , if they move into your spaces just coax them back outdoors .  Wild creatures are not mad  , they don't pick fights unnecessarily only humans are that thick, besides we are supposed to be enlightened comparatively as Waheguru ji has blessed us with an intellect to release us from instinctual existence of the beasts surely using our brains is to honour that gift too ???

Spiders eat mosquitoes, flies, and other flying insects saving us from bigger overwhelm of contamination , wasps also eat other pests , everyone has their level of fit in this world .

21 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

if you are near a zoo maybe find out if they run a phobia clinic , I know that some larger zoos do this service of aversion therapy . You're dealing with a hardwired fear it just needs some exposure to calm the irrational levels to a more manageable level

I need something to help with the fear! 

22 hours ago, Redoptics said:

Yeah lizards didnt scare me but those wasps had to get a candle and body spray to make a flame thrower lol

Lol    what about the big angry buffalo and their horns  everytime you walk past they swing their horns towards you lol   lucky their tied. Iv milked a buffalo in india lol  

The big white ox are qwite fierce aswell. The indian ox are beautiful animals though! They have massive horns aswell   they built like horses, british ox are ugly and fat.  

4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

spiders bite if provoked , wasps pass over if not challenged , quit being so anti nature , if they move into your spaces just coax them back outdoors .  Wild creatures are not mad  , they don't pick fights unnecessarily only humans are that thick, besides we are supposed to be enlightened comparatively as Waheguru ji has blessed us with an intellect to release us from instinctual existence of the beasts surely using our brains is to honour that gift too ???

Spiders eat mosquitoes, flies, and other flying insects saving us from bigger overwhelm of contamination , wasps also eat other pests , everyone has their level of fit in this world .

I’ve been bitten by spiders and stung by wasps without provocation. 

Im no jain nor a follower of mahatma gandhi. At war we kill men. We aren’t hindus. I’m vegetarian but if the need arises to kill I will kill. 

If you find mice in your house you going to put out cheese for it? 

Pests inside your own house / personal space need to be dealt with. Would you kill a mosquito? Or put up with a sore itchy bite just so the mozzy can have a meal?

i had a wasps nest on my house and got the council to pump it full of pesticide. I felt no guilt whatsoever. One sting can kill you if you have a reaction. If you have kids it’s a worry. 

Last week I woke up with 2 spider bites weeping puss, which could have become infected. 

In my opinion killing such pests is fine. 

31 minutes ago, IshR said:

I’ve been bitten by spiders and stung by wasps without provocation. 

Im no jain nor a follower of mahatma gandhi. At war we kill men. We aren’t hindus. I’m vegetarian but if the need arises to kill I will kill. 

If you find mice in your house you going to put out cheese for it? 

Pests inside your own house / personal space need to be dealt with. Would you kill a mosquito? Or put up with a sore itchy bite just so the mozzy can have a meal?

i had a wasps nest on my house and got the council to pump it full of pesticide. I felt no guilt whatsoever. One sting can kill you if you have a reaction. If you have kids it’s a worry. 

Last week I woke up with 2 spider bites weeping puss, which could have become infected. 

In my opinion killing such pests is fine. 

it's not about being scared of killing but not getting caught up in unnecessary negative karams which you have give an account for by coming back and living through yourself (refer to sakhian) I use mosi repelling essential oils in diffusers in the house and yes I do not put out food for mice p.s. they prefer chocolate .

One could argue killing an insect helps speed its journey through transmigration. 

Ive read sakhian, actually read mcauliffes books start to finish. Didn’t read any stories about not killing insects. Also some stories aren’t accurate. Sometimes you have to use common sense. 

Bacteria are living organisms yet we culture them in yoghurt and ingest them... many die in our stomach acid. Is this negative karma?

What would you do if there’s a wasps nest on your house?

Would you put out poison for mice?