Jug jug peeri chale satguru di

So let us take the pangti juga jugantar khayi khaye from japji sahib. It means that we have been eating what God has given us from any jug that ever existed. So we have been around since a long time ago. 

Jug can also refer to just time. Aadh saach jugaadh Sach. God was around even before the jugs came into being. 

If we take the pangti jug jug peere Chale satgur dhi and look at the whole shabad in context I think it is recited from the view of Bibi Bhani ji when she was going to get married. It talks about daaj.. And what she valued in her daaj - naam japna. It talks about naam japna in her fathers house (which is this world) so that she can be beautifully adorned in the next world. 

The shabad is also a praise of the living God whose name is saach. Thus he will always be around. Satgur ji refers to the True Guru. A Guru  who is pura and who will lead his followers and join them to the truth i. e. Parmatma. 

On 10/26/2019 at 3:07 PM, Akalifauj said:

Come on now, it means the tomb he worships.  The guy who is dead and buried at a 3ho burial site.   The guy who draw the ling and worshipped it and got other gullible people to worship it.  @Pallav2015 worships Shiva ling.  For him it lives forever 

Thank you 🙏 for being so kind 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Akalifauj said:

Thank you for leaving this forum

I’m here bro

u getting 🤕 from me??

y the other clown call me yogi worship do Sikhs worship yogi?

if I have question about Gurbani instead of if giving me the right anwser You guys twisting with yogi radaswami