Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Singh

Suffering from Phimosis- tight skin

Recommended Posts

Guest Singh
 

 

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

 

Seeking advice from only Amritdharis. 

I am an amritdhari singh and tries to follow all commandments as much as i can. I got married few months ago and soon after i found that i have a partial phimosis. ( i am 30 now but I don’t know i never noticed it before)

I checked many videos on YouTube and now i am sure i have the tight skin. As a result I sometimes gets itching on my organ. 

Although its quite normal to have tight skin, like 20-30 people out of 100 may have it, and its only option to treat is to cut of that small portion of skin. ( i know some steroids creams are available in the market but seems not working for me)

The surgery is done by ZSR and its painless, bloodless, stitch less. I am hoping to go for surgery next year. 

Although i am saying it with a name TightSkin, but its medical name is Circumcision.( i will undergo only the tight portion though, nd not like muslims who who full cut)

But from deep within i want your suggestions as will it be against my sikh faith? 

Means Circumcisions punjabi name is Sunnat, Sunnat is an identity for muslims. So if i do it will i be becoming a kind of muslim because its their tradition.

 

My personal views are that i am not going for it just for fun, or for any muslim type of ideology. 

I have tight skin, i am married now and it sometimes gives me infection there and develops bruises after we have makeout. So in my concern it should not be any religious issue for me.

But i am seeking you guys advices- what will you do if you have same issue?

 

I really respect everyone here, but I request advice from AMRITDHARIS ONLY.

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest guest

go for ayurvedic cure, why even consider sunnat? 

it's like saying my hair feels tight so i will cut it off instead of loosening it. 

word of advice don't trust allopathic doctors, you will only suffer. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Singh
On 12/3/2019 at 5:20 PM, Guest guest said:

go for ayurvedic cure, why even consider sunnat? 

it's like saying my hair feels tight so i will cut it off instead of loosening it. 

word of advice don't trust allopathic doctors, you will only suffer. 

 

I tried everything ji, stretching, creams etc.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a medical issue and not one for you to be turning to Sikhi I'm afraid. You ask for a 100 views and you'll get a 100 views from "amritdharis" who don't have the issue. Go to your doctor and take his/her advice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest guest
On 12/5/2019 at 12:20 PM, Guest Singh said:

I tried everything ji, stretching, creams etc.

 

the creams and stretching allopathic doctors advise are pathetic and won't solve the issue. Steroid creams are harmful. That's why u need to go to desi ayurvedic or siddha doctor for a definitive solution. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Op singh
16 hours ago, Jaggaa said:

This is a medical issue and not one for you to be turning to Sikhi I'm afraid. You ask for a 100 views and you'll get a 100 views from "amritdharis" who don't have the issue. Go to your doctor and take his/her advice. 

Thats what i am surprised of, so many people here viewed my issue. And its just not nonsense post, its real life. Anyone can have it so I didn’t get the point why I viewers didn’t replied to my post.

may be this forum is mostly full of western sikhs and they don’t like indian born sikhs, may be very few amritdhari friends there, may be they seems my big issue as small and other bla bla topics more interesting- god know.

yeah bro i am going for surgery for sure. Its a medical issue

we got bad nails, we cut

we got bad bad appendix, we remove

we got anytime bad, eyes surgery, nose sinusitis surgery and more- medical reasons should not effect sikhi.

it was my mistake to put my problem here on forum.

 

admins, if u can plz delete the entire post. Absolutely no offence to anybody. But it feels bad to me when everyone here is so gyani yet no one likes to reply on my issue. 

 

Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2019 at 5:43 AM, Guest Singh said:
 

 

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

 

Seeking advice from only Amritdharis. 

I am an amritdhari singh and tries to follow all commandments as much as i can. I got married few months ago and soon after i found that i have a partial phimosis. ( i am 30 now but I don’t know i never noticed it before)

I checked many videos on YouTube and now i am sure i have the tight skin. As a result I sometimes gets itching on my organ. 

Although its quite normal to have tight skin, like 20-30 people out of 100 may have it, and its only option to treat is to cut of that small portion of skin. ( i know some steroids creams are available in the market but seems not working for me)

The surgery is done by ZSR and its painless, bloodless, stitch less. I am hoping to go for surgery next year. 

Although i am saying it with a name TightSkin, but its medical name is Circumcision.( i will undergo only the tight portion though, nd not like muslims who who full cut)

But from deep within i want your suggestions as will it be against my sikh faith? 

Means Circumcisions punjabi name is Sunnat, Sunnat is an identity for muslims. So if i do it will i be becoming a kind of muslim because its their tradition.

 

My personal views are that i am not going for it just for fun, or for any muslim type of ideology. 

I have tight skin, i am married now and it sometimes gives me infection there and develops bruises after we have makeout. So in my concern it should not be any religious issue for me.

But i am seeking you guys advices- what will you do if you have same issue?

 

I really respect everyone here, but I request advice from AMRITDHARIS ONLY.

 

Thanks

one of my sons had this problem as a child and it was resolved with homeopathy and didn't need the surgery , try to locate a practioner near you it may save you the discomfort and possible post operational numbness .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't do the surgery! The cream and stretching can help. But people i know who have had the surgery done and one of them even done it himself (God knows how) have said they have regretted it. Be patience, cream, stretching... it should be ok. Make sure it's the cream from pharmacy and not over the counter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not amritdhari 

I had something similar and I just got it surgically removed   I'm circumcised 

It wasnt painful but was tight and wouldn't fully retract which I didnt like. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Op singh
17 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

one of my sons had this problem as a child and it was resolved with homeopathy and didn't need the surgery , try to locate a practioner near you it may save you the discomfort and possible post operational numbness .

I am 30 ji and tried everything already.

i don’t have any issues with dis comfort or pain

the only thing i was worried is about religions perspectives.

thanks everyone for replying.

😊🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Op singh
6 hours ago, puzzled said:

I'm not amritdhari 

I had something similar and I just got it surgically removed   I'm circumcised 

It wasnt painful but was tight and wouldn't fully retract which I didnt like. 

 

Can u plz tell more if its okay for u to disclose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest guest singh
On 12/3/2019 at 10:20 PM, Guest guest said:

go for ayurvedic cure, why even consider sunnat? 

it's like saying my hair feels tight so i will cut it off instead of loosening it. 

word of advice don't trust allopathic doctors, you will only suffer. 

 

On 12/7/2019 at 1:11 PM, Guest guest said:

the creams and stretching allopathic doctors advise are pathetic and won't solve the issue. Steroid creams are harmful. That's why u need to go to desi ayurvedic or siddha doctor for a definitive solution. 

interestin

few wks ago u sed

so if your wife was having severe labour pains or birth complications, you would offer her herbs???  be serious.  i respect alternative medicine and i know modern medicine can be bad/wrong. but you are deliberately denying the benefits.  people in india and third world countries have died from things that could be prevented/treated by a basic hospital.  infant mortality has dropped by modern medicine/science.  meanwhile i have heard of people who have been poisoned by ayurved meds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest dsingh_123

I had something similar. My skin was damaged and I had something that looks like eczema on top of that. I dint care about it until I got married. After being married I had to take some sort of action as the damaged skin was  getting worse (started getting wounds). Because of all this I chose to have a partial circumcision. 

I never tried homeopathy, so cant say anything about that. Hormone cremes will work while you put them on. Did not work for me on the long run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Hey

Bro, do it.

 

I had it, nothing to do with Islam of religion. It's just a medical procedure, don't worry about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2019 at 5:48 PM, Guest Op singh said:

Can u plz tell more if its okay for u to disclose

Basically foreskin was tight and wouldn't fully pull back/retract    it wasnt painful but when I pulled it back forcefully  it hurt and got stuck lol!    Iv never had sex so I wouldn't know if it made sex painful or not.   But I decided to show the dr and he said that its tight foreskin and can be cut off    so I went with it.    

It felt horrible for around 4 weeks!  I was 21 or 23 at the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • So not a single Sikh in this thread has called out OP on his way of thinking apart from jkvlondon but that was only for one thing. Whatever happened to all you Sikhs crying about Hagia Sofia but got nothing to say about your fellow Singh wanting to shut down Mosques or forcefully convert them to Gurdwaras? None of you religious Sikhs have called out your fellow Singh for using a derogatory term for Muslims, why? Also what's your beef with Halal meat? Also OP you better act on your fantasies quick, soon they'll be no Sikhs left, just an increased number of Christians in Indian Punjab. Did OP take in to account the Mosques in Indian Punjab don't hold any real historical significance meanwhile Pakistan has several historically very important Sikh sites that would no doubt be a target for revenge if OP's pipe dream were to become a reality. Think things through kid.
    • Very true. You cannot discount the amount of mental pressure these Muslims will have put her under. All the Muslims aorund her would have told her that her life is forefeit if she goes back to being a Sikh, that her family would be in danger from the Islamaniacs that litter the country. She lives in a country that is 98% Muslim where the whole state machinery is geared towards promoting Islam. Everyone she would have encountered after her abduction whether the police, the judiciary or even the judge would have had one aim, to keep her a Muslim. In such a evil place like Pakistan she would never get any justice and her life would be forever in danger if she left her so-called husband.  I hope this episode wakes our people up and we stop being idio.ts and running off to help Kashmiri men and women who are in danger in India, what self respecting Kaum goes to help the very Kaum that has done this to our sister. 
    • http://gurmatbibek.com/forum/read.php?3,34953   ਨਿਹਕਲੰਕ ਬਜੀ ਡੰਕ ਚੜ੍ਹੂ ਦਲ ਰਵਿੰਦ ਜੀਉ।ਹੇ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ!... ਹੋਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਨਿਹਕਲੰਕ ਅਵਤਾਰ ਭੀ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਹੀ ਹੋਵੋਗੇ। ਤੁਹਾਡਾ ਹੀ ਡੰਕਾ ਬਜਸੀ (ਬਜੀ ਡੰਕ) ਚਹੁ ਕੁੰਟ ਵਿਖੇ। ਸਦਾ ਬਿਜ ਮੁਕਤ ਲਸ਼ਕਰ ਹੋ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੋ (ਕਲਕੀ ਅਵਤਾਰ ਦੇ ਰੂਪ ਵਿਚ) ਚੜ੍ਹੇਗਾ (ਚੜੂ), (ਇਹ ਭਵਿਖਤ ਵਾਕ ਹੈ)। The above passage is from Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee's book – Gurbani diya Laga Maatra dee Vilakhanta. Bhai Sahib has recognized and mentioned that in the future (as was the case in the past), Satguru jee alone will be responsible for the actions and powers behind the Avatars. The future Avtar who is called Nihkalank or Kalki will be created and powered by Satguru jee. This Avtar will not begin a new religion but will be part of Khalsa religion. He will be a Sikh of Guru Sahib and will be fully powered by Guru Sahib. At the time, when it pleases Guru Sahib and at the time when Kaljug will become extremely evil, Nihkalank will appear and restore Dharma.Kulbir Singh
    • I thought the same! I thought Kalki was the same as Nehkalank ! 
    • Giani Sher Singh ji states that the khanda will be much larger than stated already  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use