Men broke into a Sikh woman’s house and brutally cut off her body parts to death in Islamic Country of Afghanistan.

Guest guest343

20 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

Fake news. He was refused entry because he was short of lectures. 

this is not the only sikh child who has been refused , a bibi was told that she had to remove her dastar if she wanted to enter , the college is investigating and has fired the offending lecturer from examination hall duty , in Punjab and Haryana it is a fairly regular occurence . I doubt it's fake news because it is following a long established trend ; downgraded grade values to undermine value of achieved qualifications in job market  as opposed to other states, this nonsense of hassling sikh kids going to end of year or professional exams , culture of ignoring female students who are being harassed going to and from schools/colleges  complaints and requests for help.

Its easy to claim after the person who knows for sure is dead , of course no school is going to accept their own fault  in such a case it opens them up to law suits .

On 3/7/2020 at 10:34 AM, jkvlondon said:

this is not the only sikh child who has been refused , a bibi was told that she had to remove her dastar if she wanted to enter , the college is investigating and has fired the offending lecturer from examination hall duty , in Punjab and Haryana it is a fairly regular occurence . I doubt it's fake news because it is following a long established trend ; downgraded grade values to undermine value of achieved qualifications in job market  as opposed to other states, this nonsense of hassling sikh kids going to end of year or professional exams , culture of ignoring female students who are being harassed going to and from schools/colleges  complaints and requests for help.

Its easy to claim after the person who knows for sure is dead , of course no school is going to accept their own fault  in such a case it opens them up to law suits .

Whatever the case. Topping yourself over exams is a bewakoof move. Whether there or anywhere else. It's not like a few apneean ain't done that in the UK over the years.  

I blame the parents too, for putting so much pressure on the kids over exams. You know how our lot are status obsessed, especially the peasantry.  I've worked with loads of teenagers over the years (in relation to exams), NO!, not every kid has the ability to be an A* student!! Face it!! (or a 9 or whatever it is today). Africans and apnay both suffer from this delusion and set themselves and their kids up for disappointment and failure. 

Sikhs should be savvy enough to know which institutes are antiSikh by now and adapt accordingly. 

3 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Whatever the case. Topping yourself over exams is a bewakoof move. Whether there or anywhere else. It's not like a few apneean ain't done that in the UK over the years.  

I blame the parents too, for putting so much pressure on the kids over exams. You know how our lot are status obsessed, especially the peasantry.  I've worked with loads of teenagers over the years (in relation to exams), NO!, not every kid has the ability to be an A* student!! Face it!! (or a 9 or whatever it is today). Africans and apnay both suffer from this delusion and set themselves and their kids up for disappointment and failure. 

Sikhs should be savvy enough to know which institutes are antiSikh by now and adapt accordingly. 

thing is we don't know if his family went into debt to educate him...

this whole kicking sikhs out of exam halls is even happening in Punjab now