Blessed with baby boy. Please suggest name starting with A

6 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Good that you came to that conclusion. There are plenty of names even in the West which mean different things, even sexual things.

For example, John in slang means the client of a prostitute.

And Di - ck means the sexual organ of a man.

Randy means sexually inclined.

And so on.

So the fact that Arshdeep could rhyme with some naughty combination of words should mean nothing.

Be strong.

true brother . 

39 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Etymologically, in regards to meaning, that's quite similar to Lucifer, which means, 'light bringing, morning star.' Quite a coincidence. Irrelevant to a Sikh, perhaps, but it doesn't negate the wider context. Sure you haven't conceived the Anti-Christ? Christian seers contend that he'll come from the East wearing a blue turban...

Anti-christ must be someone that destroys the christian religion ? I am glad if i could conceive him lol . 

We will start with xian-missionary infested punjab . my own pind had a wedding where the girl was wearing 'white frock with veil' and my "sikh" cousins cheered it on their watsapp status . I felt outraged although I do believe its a situation of our creation 

4 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

why is it so ?

is it written somewhere in the divine realms by angels ? besides an ardas for not done for it later after name selection. 

I can do a forgiveness ardas now and although i don't think taking a gurvaak again is a wise thing , I can pick a new one and do ardas for the same. 

I am not being sarcastic . I just want to know 

edit ---

I am not being sarcastic. I just want to know

jaikara is assent given by Guru Panth , and given your Guru Sahiban obeyed Guru Panth I think getting that blessing should not be discarded so lightly. Don't worry you are overthinking again , Waheguru ji will protect bhujangi whereever life takes him , just go forward now .

7 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Is it Arsdeep or Arshdeep?

Def not Ars deep

That almost sounds like the bad name by white guy lol

I m thinking Arshdeep 

Arash deep mitigates a lot of potential misinterpretation associated with the name 

1 hour ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Def not Ars deep

That almost sounds like the bad name by white guy lol

I m thinking Arshdeep 

Arash deep mitigates a lot of potential misinterpretation associated with the name 

Arshdeep sounds better IMO, but it depends on how it's pronounced. If you ever have ambitions to send him abroad when he's older, even Arshdeep is going to be a source of potential trouble with foreigners. Arash has the potential to be distorted as "A rash deep..." With the former variation we're still venturing close to puns related to buttocks or anatomy. Just call the lad Amarjit to be safe.