Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
puzzled

Pedophilia in British media

Recommended Posts

Rumours about this stuff have been going around for some time. With people like Jimmy savile, Ralph Harris etc    

There seems to be another one coming to light. Those from the uk would probably know about a tv presenter called Philip Schofield. Hes a presenter on "this morning" a breakfast show on the ITV. About a month ago he came out as a gay man despite being married to a woman for 27 yrs with 2 daughters!  And everyone did the whole rubbish "so proud of you" "brave man" bla bla. 

Anyway shorty after he came out, claims started spreading that he actually came out because he was in a secret relationship with a 18 yr old guy who worked for the ITV  but then broke up with Philip schofield, the guy then threatened to go to the Sun newspaper and spill the tea.  Philip then quickly decided to come out on tv b4 the boy could sell his story to the papers. 

The thing is   its now known that philip Schofield has known this guy since the guy was around 10 yrs old! And has even been pictured with him!  Theres been a lot of talk about it on twitter and social media.  Philip then at one point claimed he 1st met the lad when he was 18    but a photo was released of philip pictured with the boy much younger than 18! 

My point is   its  no secret what these media tv personalities get up to but the channels they work for and powerful people in the  business cover them up. Look at the case of Jimmy savile    the  BBC covered his pedophilia for decades. I dnt understand why they do this.

Ralph Harris is another 1.

Philip Schofield will probably get away with this for some time. It's also interesting how that in his coming out interview he really stresses on how it was his decision and no one made him come out!  

I think  more stuff is gnna come out about this man.

It makes you wonder how many more pedos are there working for british tv. 

 

Watch this video   do you reckon hes a pedo?  My mum said he used to be on tv even in the 80s! And used to visit schools! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Rumours about this stuff have been going around for some time. With people like Jimmy savile, Ralph Harris etc    

There seems to be another one coming to light. Those from the uk would probably know about a tv presenter called Philip Schofield. Hes a presenter on "this morning" a breakfast show on the ITV. About a month ago he came out as a gay man despite being married to a woman for 27 yrs with 2 daughters!  And everyone did the whole rubbish "so proud of you" "brave man" bla bla. 

Anyway shorty after he came out, claims started spreading that he actually came out because he was in a secret relationship with a 18 yr old guy who worked for the ITV  but then broke p with Philip schofield, the guy then threatened to go the the Sun newspaper and spill the tea.  Philip then quickly decided to come out on tv b4 the boy could sell his story to the papers. 

The thing is   its now known that philip Schofield has known this guy since the guy was around 10 yrs old! And has even been pictured with him!  Theres been a lot of talk about it on twitter and social media.  Philip then at one point claimed he 1st met the lad when he was 18    but a photo was released of philip pictured with the boy much younger than 18! 

My point is   its  no secret what these media tv personalities get up to but the channels they work for and powerful people in the  business cover them up. Look at the case of Jimmy savile    the  BBC covered his pedophilia for decades. I dnt understand why they do this.

Ralph Harris is another 1.

Philip Schofield will probably get away with this for some time. It's also interesting how that in his coming out interview he really stresses on how it was his decision and no one made him come out!  

I think  more stuff is gnna come out about this man.

It makes you wonder how many more pedos are there working for british tv. 

 

Watch this video   do you reckon hes a pedo?  My mum said he used to be on tv even in the 80s! And used to visit schools! 

 

Philip Schofield started as a Children's TV presenter in the 80's.

If anyone old enough remembers Children's BBC.

He had his hand up Gordon the Gopher's backside and he was stuck in a closet! 😂

After leaving, he went to do Musicals in the West End

The signs were all there!!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Philip Schofield started as a Children's TV presenter in the 80's.

If anyone old enough remembers Children's BBC.

He had his hand up Gordon the Gopher's backside and he was stuck in a closet! 😂

After leaving, he went to do Musicals in the West End

The signs were all there!!

I used to watch cbbc as a kid on the bbc. 

So hes probabaly been at it for a while!  And normally every1 in the business knows yet no1 says a thing.  Basically they all are protected. 

My mum has seen him in real life in the 80s because he visited my cousin primary school back then in Wolverhampton.  So he obviously used to visit schools as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No inquiry has been registered against him       it probabaly never will till a couple of years time or when hes dead! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I used to watch cbbc as a kid on the bbc. 

So hes probabaly been at it for a while!  And normally every1 in the business knows yet no1 says a thing.  Basically they all are protected. 

My mum has seen him in real life in the 80s because he visited my cousin primary school back then in Wolverhampton.  So he obviously used to visit schools as well. 

The Entertainment industry has a disproportionate amount perverts, paedophile and gays.

The political establishment also has a disproportionate amount of these types as well.

The entertainment industry and political establishment are connected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The Entertainment industry has a disproportionate amount perverts, paedophile and gays.

The political establishment also has a disproportionate amount of these types as well.

The entertainment industry and political establishment are connected.

Governments use media/celebs to spread their agenda/narrative?   Just like how government is trying to spread LGBTQ stuff in schools and most celebs are supporting it.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, puzzled said:

Governments use media/celebs to spread their agenda/narrative?   Just like how government is trying to spread LGBTQ stuff in schools and most celebs are supporting it.   

The Celebs live in a bubble where there is a very high proportion of their environment is LGBTQ . For them it is normal.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its obvious that other people in the business already knew all this. Amanda Holdens tweet and then Joan Collins in that interview even says that everyone already knew he was gay but what is the reason for him to come out at this time, she obviously was hinting something here   and then peirce morgan quickly changes the convo. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Its obvious that other people in the business already knew all this. Amanda Holdens tweet and then Joan Collins in that interview even says that everyone already knew he was gay but what is the reason for him to come out at this time, she obviously was hinting something here   and then peirce morgan quickly changes the convo. 

 

Being exposed as a paedophile forces them to come out as gay as some damage limitation.

Same thing happened with Kevin Spacey. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Being exposed as a paedophile forces them to come out as gay as some damage limitation.

Same thing happened with Kevin Spacey. 

YouTube videos about him knowing this kid for a long time have been deleted by YouTube aswell      

Think YouTube released a statement a short while back about they gnna start deleting videos which do not meet their terms and conditions.  

Their all in on it together. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, puzzled said:

YouTube videos about him knowing this kid for a long time have been deleted by YouTube aswell      

Think YouTube released a statement a short while back about they gnna start deleting videos which do not meet their terms and conditions.  

Their all in on it together. 

Youtube is owned by Google and like Facebook and twitter, a lot of these platforms are being pressured by the authorities to conform.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Its obvious that other people in the business already knew all this. Amanda Holdens tweet and then Joan Collins in that interview even says that everyone already knew he was gay but what is the reason for him to come out at this time, she obviously was hinting something here   and then peirce morgan quickly changes the convo. 

 

The tell-tale sign of an appointed gatekeeper of public discourse. Guiding the narrative and traffic of discussion away from "dangerous" areas that might prove to be troublesome for those at the very top. Someone like that gets to that position usually through attendance and membership of lodges...

You can tell we're under lockdown. The mind goes to strange places when all the work of the day is done, lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't be suprised if alot of videos that exposed these people and things go missing. The so called protecting kids and hate speech is a sham its actually denying free speech and free expression of thought. Cos alot of mild videos with alternative views and thoughts are taken down and channels closed for no reason. There are some nasty racist and pedofiles that deserved their channels closed but those warning people about stuff and videos even featuring crimes by governments and groups they got taken down too. Yet they were important in highlighting the crimes of these people so people could see the truth about what they got up to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a big difference between being a 'paedo' with teenagers (who are often basically more adult-like) and say, those who are well before puberty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top end of many orgs are filled with deviant types . By deviant I mean immoral folks etc. As my law teacher once said "if you want to break the law, get into a position where you make, enforce or shape the law". So this includes, politicians , judiciary, police, royalty and perception shapers (media etc) and backers of lobby groups (big business / connected folks). Then you indulge in your deviances

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use