Pedophilia in British media

puzzled

7 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

piers looked green at the gills having to play along , why does anyone pay any attention to those brummy idiots whose only talent it seems are wearing inappropriate clothing and being overopinionated about everything ? Joan is old as the hills and doesn't give a damn about toeing the line much like the late joan rivers .

look at sharons face at  0:21    lol      how can they just sit there and be fake    i guess its what they get payed for 

joan rivers said that every1 knows that michelle obama is a man and a few weeks later she died 

when i have kids im gnna make sure they dnt get brainwashed by this rubbish!  and if they do watch this   then make sure they know its all fake! 

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

look at sharons face at  0:21    lol      how can they just sit there and be fake    i guess its what they get payed for 

joan rivers said that every1 knows that michelle obama is a man and a few weeks later she died 

when i have kids im gnna make sure they dnt get brainwashed by this rubbish!  and if they do watch this   then make sure they know its all fake! 

iwont watch myself and i stop isher from getting sucked into vapid programs.

33 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

joan on her early days:

a lot of these women in the industry were sexually abused from a very young age. like naomi campbell  and even british soap actresses like daniella westbrook     they normally start of as child actors/models  and are molested from a young age by the agents. i read how naomi campbell was abused as a girl and apparently she actually has ended up abusing young girls herself too!  but the media is all quite about it atm

a lot of the time some child abusers have been abused themselves as kids!  not that it makes the crime any less worse.  

a lot of the nuns that abuse kids are abused by the priests themselves as young girls. 

marilyn monroe was a victim of pretty much every man that came into her life relatives, boyfriend, actors, agents every1    poor woman  i dnt understand why the media glamorizes and further sexualizes her      i think i read that she was first sexually abused at the age of 8