kps gill sexually harassed woman

puzzled

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

yh he died about 2 or 3 yrs back in delhi    

lady was obviously told to keep it quite if she wants to live, he was a powerful corrupt man   thats why places like india can never progress     i hate that place      

I could never put myself in the situation of those actually involved, but even watching it helplessly from all the way over here was traumatising. I remember one guy I met at uni, he's dad used to post smuggled pictures of dead kharkus in a Panjabi paper - and he got shot dead in the street here. 

What messed up times they were........

Gill was a known psychopath. Vindictive apparently. 

Waheguru bless Jaswant Singh Khalra's soul. A true Singh. 

Gill must be sent to the hell where they have scary claustrophobic dark mazes like the one in the last thread i posted lmao

and indira chadel following her 

can u imagine lmao

8 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I think sridevis husband killed her. 

I haven't watched an Indian film since 2000, but I am intrigued by the personalities in their industry. Her death stinks to high heaven. She was done in, but why? I wonder if the Masons are active in India? It seems like a sacrifice.

20 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I haven't watched an Indian film since 2000, but I am intrigued by the personalities in their industry. Her death stinks to high heaven. She was done in, but why? I wonder if the Masons are active in India? It seems like a sacrifice.

I'm not sure but it just doesnt make sense. She died in Dubai, they released a death certificate/forensic report but it had spelling mistakes on it!  They then wouldn't send her body back to india for quite some time.   No reason has been released of how she died.    Apparently she was drunk and drowned in the bath tub!  How can a 5'7 woman drown in a bath tub! 

According to her friends she never was much of a drinker and though she did have the occasional drink she never got drunk.

Her husband said they were "hugging" for 1 hour and then she decided to have a bath.

The door was also locked, why would she lock the door of the bathroom when the only other person in the room was her husband!  Couples dnt do that! 

Husbands story just didnt make sense 

Nothing was investigated and she was cremated     

Definitely killed.   No idea why though     she was far past her prime. Dnt understand why they did that. 

I didnt believe in this idea of celebrity sacrifice until I saw photos of whitney Houstons funeral and it had these weird egyption mummy coffins at the entrance and odd looking idols!  Why would a Christian woman have that stuff at church funeral!  Definitely some illuminate stuff. 

and they also seem to die in planes as well like aaliyah, that footballer who died in a plane, also recently kobe bryant 

that plane that just went missing into thin air is really dodgy as well   sinapore airline was it?      sounds like another sacrifice