What will Western Sikhs do when the whip-hand becomes Islamic in the next few decades?

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

Earning power is down because since the 60's and 70's, women have been encouraged to join the workforce.

You are effectively doubling the supply which has in part forced wages down.

One man earning could afford a home and support a family of 4 in the past.

These days you can't do that with 2 income earners. 

I know bro. People I know have to, or feel they have to, shack up just to pay rent, no kids even in the equation. 

It's in large part due to the labor pool doubling, but also a general decrease in people being paid properly period. 

3 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

So in the first generation you need to raise girls sikhi based who prefer "hairy" sikhs for husbands instead of the suave-looking the media peddles to them. Its easier said than done.

atleast 2 , would love to have 3 if my income supported it. Basically when u have 1 kid , u reduce 1 sikh for next generation but then the effects multiply in later generation. 2 sikhs coming from 2 parents keep the pool somewhat constant. 3 kids is a surplus . and 2 couples with 3 kids each could theoretically give 3 couples to next generation, who in turn if they gave 3 kids each , we have 9 sikhs in third generation , all coming from 4 sikhs in first generation. If you go along these lines , you have 12 sikhs and so on in the next generation. 

This is a very simplistic example . but reality would follow a somewhat criss-cross curve to this one.

Here in India, muslims have their own personal laws which enable them to have 5-6 kids and raise them in poverty, while hindus typically have lesser. I am assuming something similar is happening in UK , with muslims living on benefits , and hence the concern of OP.

muslim appeasement is like feeding a lion , pretending to make it your friend. they only understand when you show them rough ways.

I used to lurk on some Hindu websites.

Some of them where Military forums and there were some interesting insights. 

There was this one Gujju guy who used to comment on increasing the Hindu birth rate as it solves a lot of problems. All the other Hindu guys used to berate him.

His case was that in Gujerat since partition, Gujerat muslims were quite troublesome. However, since the Godhra incident and an increase in the Hindu birth rate, muslims start decreasing their troublesome ness. 

Why not just come back to punjab and make it a better place, and do your own work like back in the days and help restore sikh demography in punjab. 

When you guys leave punjab for foreign shores, hindu bhaiyye have to be invited in punjab. That skews punjab demography in favor of hindus who don't like punjabi. In a few decades, punjab is going to be another bifurcated for a new 'bihar' . Last time I visited punjab, I could see as many hindi sign boards as punjabi

2 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

This is the result of luxury-ism. People who're addicted to high standards of living , as most britons are due to colonial loots and industrial revolution, an average briton has had a high standard of living , like in other western countries. 

Now that economy is declining , and with the prevalence of hedonism and selfish romance in marriages, they see kids as burden and stumble in their 'love and sex lives' . Raising kids require certain amount of personal sacrifices. 

Our people might end up in this trap because sikhs mostly are well-to-do and are addicted to a fairly high standards of living. 

I think that's half right, but a lot people get paid about $10 a hr where I'm from. A studio is 800 now, another 75 for power.. that's over half a persons check already. And this is a capitalist country that person is supposed to save for retirement, afford healthcare, eat...probably drive .. it's not solvent for a single person in America. 

Luckily some of us make more than that, but it's fair to say a great majority look at pay like that   

4 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I know bro. People I know have to, or feel they have to, shack up just to pay rent, no kids even in the equation. 

It's in large part due to the labor pool doubling, but also a general decrease in people being paid properly period. 

There were some statistics I saw.

From 1979, productivity has increased exponentially,  however wages have not.

Any strong Khalsa movement would be so great to get behind. Especially one that has some land and water enfranchisement, and some basic civil rights if not full self determination. 

I agree the Paanth needs to heavily invest in itself. While maintaining the proper attitude towards others. 

For families to grow it's going to take collaboration. 

12 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

This is the result of luxury-ism. People who're addicted to high standards of living , as most britons are due to colonial loots and industrial revolution, an average briton has had a high standard of living , like in other western countries. 

Now that economy is declining , and with the prevalence of hedonism and selfish romance in marriages, they see kids as burden and stumble in their 'love and sex lives' . Raising kids require certain amount of personal sacrifices. 

Our people might end up in this trap because sikhs mostly are well-to-do and are addicted to a fairly high standards of living. 

The gorehs standard of living didn't really pick up until post World War 2.

There were some fundamental changes in their society. 

In the Victorian Age, if you saw how they lived, India was far more preferable.

Their slums would make Mumbai slums look posh!

What you are seeing in Western society is a demographic inbalance. 

In that there are far more older people and less younger people. 

Another factor that decreased birth rate was the introduction of pensions. 

Traditionally having lots of kids meant having providers for your old age. 

Having a pension meant in theory that you rely less on your children because you pay into pension. 

However, your state pension is impacted by younger people working to support your pension (tax base )

In the past, there were 8 workers supporting 1 pensioner. However, with more old people and less young people ,there are like 2-3 workers supporting 1 pensioner. 

Also, when pension was introduced, average lifespan was 75. So if you retired at 65, you would live for another 10 years.

However, people live well into their 90's. That is 25-30 years as a pensioner.

3 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The gorehs standard of living didn't really pick up until post World War 2.

I have no pity for them . They caused intentional famines in india. Look what churchill did . He was a evil twin of hitler.

Their actions have come a full circle. But the opportunity is being taken of by muslims , not sikhs.

29 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

So in the first generation you need to raise girls sikhi based who prefer "hairy" sikhs for husbands instead of the suave-looking the media peddles to them. Its easier said than done.

atleast 2 , would love to have 3 if my income supported it. Basically when u have 1 kid , u reduce 1 sikh for next generation but then the effects multiply in later generation. 2 sikhs coming from 2 parents keep the pool somewhat constant. 3 kids is a surplus . and 2 couples with 3 kids each could theoretically give 3 couples to next generation, who in turn if they gave 3 kids each , we have 9 sikhs in third generation , all coming from 4 sikhs in first generation. If you go along these lines , you have 12 sikhs and so on in the next generation. 

This is a very simplistic example . but reality would follow a somewhat criss-cross curve to this one.

Here in India, muslims have their own personal laws which enable them to have 5-6 kids and raise them in poverty, while hindus typically have lesser. I am assuming something similar is happening in UK , with muslims living on benefits , and hence the concern of OP.

muslim appeasement is like feeding a lion , pretending to make it your friend. they only understand when you show them rough ways.

In the West, beards and in some cases keeping kes with tying a man bun has become fashion trend. 

I am not talking five o clock shadow but long flowing beards. 

I sometimes see these goreh with these beards and man buns and I think to myself "just put a dastar on!"

Women don't seem to have problem with them.