What will Western Sikhs do when the whip-hand becomes Islamic in the next few decades?

If only we had a fraction of intelligence of the Jews...i always say go and read the history of Jews, zionsim, Theodor Herzl...No matter how many times they'd been prosecuted whether by the Arabs or Europe...they manage to succeed...they dominate from fiance, tech science ..its soo fascinating..I used to buy into this Palestine propaganda...once you start reading learning on your own...you wander why they succeeded and so smart...

A philosophy for a homeland

In Der Judenstaat he writes:

"The Jewish question persists wherever Jews live in appreciable numbers. Wherever it does not exist, it is brought in together with Jewish immigrants. We are naturally drawn into those places where we are not persecuted, and our appearance there gives rise to persecution. This is the case, and will inevitably be so, everywhere, even in highly civilised countries—see, for instance, France—so long as the Jewish question is not solved on the political level."[31]

Even Sant Bhindranwale gave example Israel, he was Pro Israel while apne support Palestine linda sasour, ??

Drop this Jewish bull5hit.

I begin to get very, very suspicious when "Sikhs" on this forum start praising Jewish "intelligence" without mentioning the elephant in the room, i.e. their power that comes from usury. The comparisons are false and useless. We DO NOT want to emulate Jewishness for Christ's sake. 

Again, the stunning ignorance on our part in this particular area of discussion sends my head spinning.

Go and learn about their history instead being blinded by what you read propaganda .the Ashkenazi Jews ...examples Albert Einstein  ?... Look at their achievements how they change the world, science, philosophy, math, art 

Most Arabs prior Islamic takeover were Jews 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_Ashkenazi_Jews 

Lets emulate, Arabs, Hamas, Hezbollah instead 

36 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Go and learn about their history instead being blinded by what you read propaganda .the Ashkenazi Jews ...examples Albert Einstein  ?... Look at their achievements how they change the world, science, philosophy, math, art 

Most Arabs prior Islamic takeover were Jews 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_Ashkenazi_Jews 

Lets emulate, Arabs, Hamas, Hezbollah instead 

There is nothing jewish about israel. The basis if the israeli nation is a biblical promise, yet nearly 50% is Israelis are actually atheists  yet they use a biblical promise to justify the creation of israel. Does that make any sense? 

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

There is nothing jewish about israel. The basis if the israeli nation is a biblical promise, yet nearly 50% is Israelis are actually atheists  yet they use a biblical promise to justify the creation of israel. Does that make any sense? 

What defines a Jew is not necessarily about the Jewish faith.

It is a tribe and an ethnicity. What this means is that you can be an atheist and still be a Jew.

In their eyes, a Jew can convert to Sikhi, take Amrit and still be a Jew. 

Do you know what was before the al aqsa mosque and why muslims esp Shite iran want to conquer Jerusalem ...to make Caliphate and kill non believers kaffirs..The Iman Mahdi will return once muslims have taken over Jersulam 

The prophet Mohammed, flew on a donkey from Medina, Saudi Arabia, to Jerusalem on a donkey...do you know what inside that mosque..a black stone which Muslims believe to be sent by heaven 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ya`fūr

https://www.google.com/search?q=Imam+Mahdi&oq=Imam+Mahdi&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Bottom line is, Jews were successful and will be successful, throughout history no matter how many times they'd been prosecuted...even didn't have israel, and were for example give peru ...they'd still come out on top

Despite all the Arab countries, Gulf States, why is Israel, the most affluent successful country..in ME and why they so successful whichever part the world they reside?

There are things Israel is gulity for no doubt but their commitment to cement their place hats off to them...Do you Pakistan will give us our side of Khalistan back..how does living under Muslim countries work out for us...

Israel is doomed in the long run. The Ultra Orthodox/Haredi are having 6-7 kids on average and are gradually increasing their share of the population as each year goes by. Most of them don't work or serve in the army. The country will collapse when they eventually become a majority. This group is also rapidly growing in the US and UK.

18 hours ago, Premi5 said:

You spent time in Ireland?

irish in England know about Sikhs but not sure if native Irish do

Yep I went there on via ferry a while ago. It was a nice place. The Irish are very friendly people. Theres great views on the coasts. I think most people know who Sikhs are now. Due to Sikh channels which everyone has access to.

They might not much about the faith but definantly know Sikhs between hindus and muslims and know we are distinct faith and community.

15 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Not a bad list of suggestions. I trust you meant tap dancing though brother. Hah.

In spirit I say your Gaelic and Welsh brothers and sisters welcome you. 

Maybe Africa, Jamaica, or South America?

What is about to be a not popular suggestion...Morocco?

That unclaimed island sounds pretty sweet. 

I think its actually called step dancing. lol when they kick their legs in a rigid fashion. maybe it is simlar to bhangra.. I have alot of relatives in Scotland and Wales. They are beautiful scenic places so much grenenery and mountains ect. Above all the native people are very nice and lower then average muslim poulations.

In those places theres alof of Sikhs there already. Theres actually many areas in the uk that Sikhs could mass migrate to, These include the following that all have Sikh communities presentley there.

Areas were Sikhs could look to go and dominate in Britian

Southampton, Bristol, Newcastle, Norwich, cardiff, edinburgh, kent, portsmouth, essex.  These are great cities, have good education facilities, jobs and up an comming areas.

The thing is us Sikhs are to thinly scatterted all over th uk. We are not like a muslim community that dominates one area.