What will Western Sikhs do when the whip-hand becomes Islamic in the next few decades?

5 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Nevada is wide open and most rural land is cheap. Y'all can come mine Sarbloh and farm the basics and sell Sukh as a cash crop...

sikhs first of all need to get rid of these "sukh" intoxications habit. Unless you have a medical reason, you have no reason to consume any kind of intoxicant except generate ur own inside by 'naam' . "Naam khumaari nanaka chadi rahe din raat" 

31 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

sikhs first of all need to get rid of these "sukh" intoxications habit. Unless you have a medical reason, you have no reason to consume any kind of intoxicant except generate ur own inside by 'naam' . "Naam khumaari nanaka chadi rahe din raat" 

Sikhs need to stop drinking bruh. 

You need to realize you should encourage everyone to be sober if they can, and let people who need something use the only safe substance in the world. That's why the relationship is timeless like that. 

That whole post you just ignored to hone in on Sukh. Arguing over Sukh and meat is pointless when drunk Sqrdars beating women is your reputation know what I'm sayin?

It blows my mind...one herb is non toxic, non poisonous, digests like a vitamin..is made internally..and....Like literally ground into the foundation of Gurudwaras...

Alcohol is poison..literally...like crack...deadly...clearly khurit...

Yet people balk at the mention of Sukh and give "their horses" alcohol. That's how y'all become addicts. 

Naam is supreme. Sukh is permitted not recommended. Alcohol and other poisons forbidden. 

1 hour ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

And most definitely nothing compares to when Bani hits you..when Simran is full...that is the state the direction to focus on

But I don't think Bhang is holding back the Paanth bro. There has to be a thousand more pressing issues...

3 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Why not just come back to punjab and make it a better place, and do your own work like back in the days and help restore sikh demography in punjab. 

Ultimately, that's the only solution if we're to survive. It's been dawning on me for the past 7 or 8 months but I know the reaction to "going home" is a problem for Western Sikhs. They get very upset when someone suggests it. It may take until 2100 of beyond for it to become a reality. I'll expand on my premise when I'm feeling up to it. This Corona-lite has done a number on me for the past few weeks. I'm an absolute mess at the moment. ?

48 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

It blows my mind...one herb is non toxic, non poisonous, digests like a vitamin..is made internally..and....Like literally ground into the foundation of Gurudwaras...

Alcohol is poison..literally...like crack...deadly...clearly khurit...

Yet people balk at the mention of Sukh and give "their horses" alcohol. That's how y'all become addicts. 

Naam is supreme. Sukh is permitted not recommended. Alcohol and other poisons forbidden. 

Your comment makes it sound like I condoned alcohol in place of sukh. I am against any kind of intoxicant, esp alcohol as I have seen the horrors as my dad was alcoholic . And also the nashey today in punjab

if at all , sukh is better than other nashey, but still not something worth taking every now and then. 

20 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Ultimately, that's the only solution if we're to survive. It's been dawning on me for the past 7 or 8 months but I know the reaction to "going home" is a problem for Western Sikhs. They get very upset when someone suggests it. It may take until 2100 of beyond for it to become a reality. I'll expand on my premise when I'm feeling up to it. This Corona-lite has done a number on me for the past few weeks. I'm an absolute mess at the moment. ?

as we say in daily prayer , "Raaj karega khalsa , aaki rahe na koe, Khwaar hoe sab milenge, bache sharan jo hoe"

So currently we're destined to be in khwaari , Don't pack your bags yet for india. I always felt something BIG is just around the corner . And then the 20 as a year and 20s as a decade started with US attacking iran on January 1 , followed by australian bush fires, followed by corona

2020 is an ominous year, and 2020s an ominous decade.

corona is just one cog in this whole hukam. You see how things will turn for ugly worldwide. Already US is saying china will have to pay a price. Worldwide there're conflicts waiting for spark to lit up. Kashmir, Indo-china border dispute, China-US trade dispute, US-Russia arms race, you name it 

The world is sitting on a barrel  of gunpowder right now. 

21 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

That is probably because it does not feel like home.

It's where your roots are.

For Western Sikhs to go back, it would have to be a situation where we have no choice.

It won't be a first option.

To go back means for a lot of people "starting over", people may move abroad to "start over" but many will feel that the return on the investment will be greater.

Going back to Punjab to "start over". Will many of diaspora feel that return on investment to be greater than staying in the west.

This sounds very transactional but this is probably where we at the moment.

On 4/17/2020 at 1:35 PM, AkalkiFauj said:

In one topic, Bhai Jagraj Singh ji said to have loads of kids.

As for Sikhs, first marriage then kids. And we all know how well that lies with our Amritdhari girls... "How far are u educated?" LESSON! BOYS forget how much Nitnem u do GET A DEGREE! Amritdhari girls wanna see yer certificate, not if yer in Rehat!