Radaswamis

daya_singh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Apparently what i heard was that bak in time The first radhaswami guru(as he claimed to be) did kirtan but used to smoke so the sikhs asked him either to quit smoking or they wouldnt let him do the kirtan so he got <Edited> off so started doin his own samagam,some stupid people started following him and hence he came there Guru.

He had 3 henchmen, after his death dispute arose between those three as who would become the next radhaswami guru. all 3 declared themself the guru and went into different directions. The one from beas(a place near amritsar) became very popular

The word radhaswami means

Radha = Name of the first radhaswami's wife + Swami = husband

Radha's Swami as in Radha's husband

P.S. I have heard this from some one not sure of its accuracy and I do not believe in RadhaSwamis at all. Its sad to see that so many sikhs are following this fake guru.

Apparently Radhaswami guru has a favourite car, a Nissan. How can a guru has a favourite car i thought they werent suppose to be into worldly things.

I have heard of this group of people and yes they do believe in real live gurus. There gurus have been known to drink alcohol and at their satsangs they have been caught smoking bidi's (indian ciggarettes). Also i have heard that there Guru spits in the langar so that everyone eats his jhoot, which may or may not be true but disgusting all the same. Also they are not required to keep Kesh. I cannot believe that people follow these evil forces. My driver in india told me that he was at one of the deras because some people wanted to visit the dera. He stayed in the car sleeping and this baba came up 2 him and said "go inside and listen to the satsang". My driver replied that "the Satsang is so loud you can hear it out here", the baba did not stop and then my driver had to threated him to shut him up. I mean what kind of cult is this with no direction, except copying what the Guru Granth Sahib Ji says and then pretending that it is their own Guru's sayings.

The radhaswamis have been ex communicated by the Akaal takhat. Whilst the Kuka Singhs, they have not been excommunicate by the Akaal Takhat, yet they stil l believe in a living guru, whilst Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is revered in respect aswell. Can someone tell me more about the Kuka faith please?

Fateh.

I have heard of this group of people and yes they do believe in real live gurus. There gurus have been known to drink alcohol and at their satsangs they have been caught smoking bidi's (indian ciggarettes). Also i have heard that there Guru spits in the langar so that everyone eats his jhoot, which may or may not be true but disgusting all the same.

I grew up in A Radha Soami Family....but what u said above is totally not true about the guru spitting .....well not that i know of.....i find that funny and disgusting...lol.....BUT ANYWAYS....THEY ARE PAKHANDIS....my parents s follow them nonono.gif ....but Guruji's did so much Kirpa on me that I'm A Singh now.......but if u do a search...theres a lotta posts on them on this forum.....

Waheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo ji ki Fateh!!

I did a lot of researh on Ra da swami or the the swami of road the crooks and thugs of the modern time.

My cousin is a doctor at their dera in Beas and He is not a Ra da swami. But he told me a lot of things about Sat Guru Gurbachan Singh Jee Maharaj. The flying crook once he came to Australia on his recruit drive but failed and was chased out of Austalia by the Sons and Daughters of Shri Guru Gobind Singh Jee.

You even buy langer and the naam at their dera good business they run at Beas. Even the Fort Konx isn't guarded as his dera is. He has his own got helicopter to run around. You even get free medical treatment at Beas. :wub:

AussieSikh