Anyone got any tips of how i can keep my very curly kesh untangled between washes

17 hours ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Thanks veer ji, I'm that old and just had my Dhari grow out little. It relatively short at the moment but do you have any tips for taking care of it?

I've also seen some videos about using a hair dryer to straight your Dhari, what do you think about that?

VJKK VJKF

I Never used a hair dryer in life as I guess I believe in the more natural the better. 

As for beard, be sure to wash with water everyday and don't forget to use either soap or shampoo at least twice a week on it. Soap's better as shampoo hardens it. Apply oil once in a while. Ideally after wash n not before. 

On 5/17/2020 at 10:58 PM, akaaliKhalsa1699 said:

I got extremely curly hair that is hard to keep un tangled and un knotted. Any one got any tips for keeping curly kesh under control between washes?

I have naturally very curly hair. What works for me is heavier oils like coconut oil in between washes keeps it weighted down and not curly, I would recommend adding a natural hair mask too. I use Nature's Way MCT Oil...

7 hours ago, $ingh $oorma said:

I have naturally very curly hair. What works for me is heavier oils like coconut oil in between washes keeps it weighted down and not curly, I would recommend adding a natural hair mask too. I use Nature's Way MCT Oil...

Amen, coconut oil for the win veer ji.  I add a few drops of mint, lavender and cedar oils to it and shake it while liquid then let it harden again.