Venezuelan Sikh female

puzzled

1 hour ago, Tamansingh123 said:

Converted by 3ho i suppose

Yh I guess so  she says how she met a sikh lady who said shes also a yoga teacher and took her to the classes.

She then says she learnt about sikhi watch bhai jagraj singhs videos. 

She said the harmonium instrument confused her because she had a feeling that it didnt come from south Asia,   not even many sikhs know that. Had no idea harmonium was introduced to india in 1840 by christian missionaries! 

Table is taught everywhere  but its important sikhs bring back that stringed instruments as well like taus and dilruba. 

Harmonium has become the main instrument in kirtan now.  Nothing wrong with introducing new instruments etc  but in the process of doing that it's important to keep the original instruments too. 

4 minutes ago, genie said:

Mexico has interesting history of 19th century punjabi immigrants who married local women and had kids many of them are now scattered and forgotten their roots and linage

Yh I read how the early punjabis who moved to that part of the world married Mexican women but they never taught their kids punjabi or kept their kesh. 

5 minutes ago, muscleman said:

Big f***n*g deal. Trying bringing your own lookalikes to sikhi first. Yes, I mean the brown people also known as punjabis or indians, for <banned word filter activated> sakes. Another f**k**g outsider with origins in diversity and multicultarsim. Sh**Stop cooing these outsiders into becoming sikhs we are not muslims and not allowed to convert anyone by cooing or otherwise.

got out the wrong side of bed? 

its "brown peoples" choice not to follow sikhi, and its her choice to follow sikhi