Sign in to follow this  
Guruguruji

Why guru ram das ji

I've noticed that when u listen to katha on ardas or asking God for something there's always a mention of guru ram das ji. There's so many mesmerizing and loving sakhis of guru ram das ji that automatically make u feel like u share all ur pains with guru sahib.

All the gore sikhs love guru ram das ji and call guru sahib 'the master of miracles' 

I was just wondering why Guru Ram Das ji? 

I just did simran of Guru Ram Das ji like 1 min ago and came onto this site and saw your post!

Try doing simran of Guru Ram Das ji. 

Watch videos about Guru Sahibs life

Where can you even start in describing Guru Sahib. Guru Sahib was the embodiment of humility and compassion. Ithiaas narrates how Guru Sahibs beard was always wet with his tears in remembrance of his Guru, Guru Amar Das Ji. That's the kind of love we should have. 

3 hours ago, Guruguruji said:

I've noticed that when u listen to katha on ardas or asking God for something there's always a mention of guru ram das ji. There's so many mesmerizing and loving sakhis of guru ram das ji that automatically make u feel like u share all ur pains with guru sahib.

All the gore sikhs love guru ram das ji and call guru sahib 'the master of miracles' 

The Gurus all carried the same Jyot. They all recognized that they were and still Are One. We are too but we don’t realise it. 

17 hours ago, Sat1 said:

The Gurus all carried the same Jyot. They all recognized that they were and still Are One. We are too but we don’t realise it. 

Yh but we can do Simran of their individual names, Ardaas says remember Guru Harkrishan and your dukh will go, Ardaas then says chant Guru Tegh Bahdur and you will attain 2 spiritual treasures.  Gurbani calls Guru Arjan Dev ji Kalyug Jahaz. We all know they are the same jyot but you can do simran of their individual names. 

Guru Amar Das ji used to do simran of Guru Angad Dev ji while walking to his pind and carrying water for Guru Angad Dev Ji.

21 hours ago, Guruguruji said:

because they want to appeal to him as he built Amritsar and he is portrayed as worshipping /accepting Sri Chand who is their link to yoga with sikhi as taught by Yogi Harbhajan .
I was told by some bazurg that when you open your eyes in the morning , you do dhan dhan each of the Guru Sahiban and then start your naam abhihaas so you day starts and ends within their sharan, remember Gur Parmeshver eko jaan

18 hours ago, Sat1 said:

Beautiful 

On 6/16/2020 at 3:47 AM, puzzled said:

I just did simran of Guru Ram Das ji like 1 min ago and came onto this site and saw your post!

Try doing simran of Guru Ram Das ji. 

how does one do simran of Guru Ram das ji ?

2 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

how does one do simran of Guru Ram das ji ?

Just repeat Guru Ram Das Ji 

Dhan Guru Ram Das Ji.

• Like 1