Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
puzzled

Remembering the Saints

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

wasn't planning to get close to them lol..

So you think hes dodgy? 

I recommend you check out the Kaur movement on Instagram. You'll get your answers there.

Of course, the fan boys of Sukha will never believe it...until it happens to them of course (God forbid)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cant believe what im seeing...Bhinderpal Kaur..<banned word filter activated>....and Kirat Raj ...he's like spokesman for British Sikhs lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Koi said:

I recommend you check out the Kaur movement on Instagram. You'll get your answers there.

Of course, the fan boys of Sukha will never believe it...until it happens to them of course (God forbid)

I do listen too the katha he does but I'm not geting close to him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kau89r8 said:

Cant believe what im seeing...Bhinderpal Kaur..<banned word filter activated>....and Kirat Raj ...he's like spokesman for British Sikhs lol 

On real sikh issues? its shocking hunna

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AkalkiFauj said:

On real sikh issues? its shocking hunna

yeah...reading about Navreet Singh and Satnam Kaur............wtff

Isnt she also sister of Bhai Harman Singh BoS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Koi said:

 

Of course, the fan boys of Sukha will never believe it...until it happens to them of course (God forbid)

So its true?.......Do you believe the allegations valid even though no proof as they are saying 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kau89r8 said:

yeah...reading about Navreet Singh and Satnam Kaur............wtff

Hardcore Akj The Nervous Indian. You've got a whole gang.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kau89r8 said:

So its true?.......Do you believe the allegations valid even though no proof as they are saying 

I'd rather be safe than be sorry. Read up on Manvir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AkalkiFauj said:

I'd rather be safe than be sorry. Read up on Manvir

This is too much for me to process i wont be able to sleep.....

I thought this was once in a blue moon, with NJK.......not expecting this much ghand..

growing up my mum would always say be careful no matter how 'religious' they appear and would warn not to talk anyone alone Gurdwaras when used to go Punjabi classes 

But damn..if Bhai Sukha happens to be true....that'd be awful...would lose hope in all

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Koi said:

Of course, the fan boys of Sukha will never believe it...until it happens to them of course (God forbid

Is it really true?  Coz I thought people might might be out of jealousy that people have started saying stuff about sukha?  Coz different parchaarks, jathas etc clash.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AkalkiFauj said:

Manvir

Manvir who? The parchaark? Who writes a blog and makes videos? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kau89r8 said:

This is too much for me to process i wont be able to sleep.....

I thought this was once in a blue moon, with NJK.......not expecting this much ghand..

growing up my mum would always say be careful no matter how 'religious' they appear and would warn not to talk anyone alone Gurdwaras when used to go Punjabi classes 

But damn..if Bhai Sukha happens to be true....that'd be awful...would lose hope in all

 

Just make sure all you guys read it so that you know who to stay away from. Just read the names and not the stories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont think anyone should get accused of anything unless there is proof tbh   its gd for a innocent man to be accused of horrible things like that. But the whole harjinder of nkj did open my eyes to the possibility of dodgy preachers! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Is it really true?  Coz I thought people might might be out of jealousy that people have started saying stuff about sukha?  Coz different parchaarks, jathas etc clash.

 

thats what i thought..but now after reading this blog not sure anymore

http://realsikhissues.co/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use