Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
puzzled

Remembering the Saints

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, AkalkiFauj said:

Harsh alligations with proof

njk or Sukha??

Initially when the NJK revelations came out...initally believed it then started doubting it because mum was reading these punjabi blogs and they were saying its setup ppl are after him...NJK though been clear from court i think?? Then when fight happens Gurudwara, then started believing it was true..

But with Sukha is it with teenage boys? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kau89r8 said:

njk or Sukha??

Initially when the NJK revelations came out...initally believed it then started doubting it because mum was reading these punjabi blogs and they were saying its setup ppl are after him...NJK though been clear from court i think?? Then when fight happens Gurudwara, then started believing it was true..

But with Sukha is it with teenage boys? 

Nkj with proofs and tenagers. Not Bhai Sukha Singh Ji

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a ig page on Kaur Movement which exposes sexual/domestic abuse against Punjabi women and in Punjabi music industry. Ppl write 'anomalously' ..its popular, but recently someone has been exposing the girl who runs that page as being fraud, and fame hungry...and exposing made up stories ..since kaur movement ig had been exposed they been deleting stories which were not verified...apparently they girl is trying to be on the Punjabi music scene get with famous singer...meanwhile getting those that work in industry to tip her off stories ....How f#### up is this..using Sexual /domestic abuse to get some fame and $$$

So hard to trust anyone esp when everything about clicks and clout rather then dealing / caring for serious issues

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AkalkiFauj said:

Nkj with proofs and tenagers. Not Bhai Sukha Singh Ji

Ok...but for him to be accused something like that..it serious...

There's no smoke without fire......what do you think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kau89r8 said:

Ok...but for him to be accused something like that..it serious...

There's no smoke without fire......what do you think

Just don't get to close with dodgy parcharacs. Even Bhai Sukha Singh Ji

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AkalkiFauj said:

Just don't get to close with dodgy parcharacs. Even Bhai Sukha Singh Ji

wasn't planning to get close to them lol..

So you think hes dodgy? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kau89r8 said:

wasn't planning to get close to them lol..

Don't sit close to enyone I guess. I stay away from anyone who looks a bit nkj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AkalkiFauj said:

You'd rather be safe than sorry.

Okay..so he's being accused but theres no allegations..

like i said...there's no smoke without fire...

Unless someone is after him/jealousy ppl will do twisted things to ruin them....idk just feel creeped out after reading about it..esp because he seen same light as Bhai Jagraj Singh Ji

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AkalkiFauj said:

Don't sit close to enyone I guess. I stay away from anyone who looks a bit nkj

well they banned from most Gurudwaras now anyway...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kau89r8 said:

Okay..so he's being accused but theres no allegations..

like i said...there's no smoke without fire...

Unless someone is after him/jealousy ppl will do twisted things to ruin them....idk just feel creeped out after reading about Bhai Sukha ..esp because he seen same light as Bhai Jagraj Singh Ji

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AkalkiFauj said:

Search up Nkj Exposed on youtube and real sikh issues on google

Terrible...and wow Sikh youth UK..

keep a good distance from EVERYONE 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use