puzzled

Remembering the Saints

12 hours ago, puzzled said:

I think all these parchaarks should have a full crb check, proper background check, and even as far as why they had a divorce, before they are allowed on stage.

Last thing we need is scandals like the church. 

Agreed

12 hours ago, puzzled said:

I just saw the video of him kissing a gori on that website! Out in the open.  Really shocking! And yh he has a farla too! 

Iv got a book about dasam granth written by him. 

Reminds me of an local gatka teacher..he married to a gori...years ago we were shopping and when we went back to carpark, there he was with his wife making out kissing all over touching in broad-day light in public...not care in the world super tacky and cringe..yes even though they married , have some class keep it private...

Its really shouldn't be a shocker, happens in Punjabi families messed up things...over time you've come across stories seen heard many those like in website of 'Gursikhs'...either smoking drinking, affairs, some caught up in drug scandals...but this inappropriate behavior towards young boys seems to be new...

Did you read under 'Sikh Institution'.on the website..This is really sad because this is so common in Punjab and brushed under carpet and noone there to speak up for them.. I remember watching this  doc of abandoned children some with disabilities, mental illness, in Eastern European and the way they are abused, molested boys and girls, there are grown teenage women who given baths by workers there..after watching that doc i was sick, literally couldn't get it off my mind for weeks. 

Can you imagine what is happening to children in Punjab esp ones with disabilities and mental illness..

Few months ago my mum showed this video on lower caste Sikh girl aged 4/5 and she was beaten up by her father thrown out  and had scars on her neck back, blood back of her head.. Vaheguru couldn't stop crying...i hate watching stuff like this, but its important not to stick our heads in the cloud. Which is good we found this website ow we'd never know! 

Wish i could do something to protect innocent children:( We need one Sant Sipahi to come and clean house. Too much infected in kaljug! 

13 hours ago, Koi said:

Bhenji, who told you there's no proof?

The guy who's jaw Sukha Singh and 4 other Singhs (posing as the "panj piyare") broke used to be a member of this forum, and is still my close friend. They set a trap for the poor kid and then beat him. It went to court, but they lied and got off Scott free. I won't divulge too much here due to the nature of it, though what I've shared here is common knowledge. We still talk about this, even though it happened over 10 years ago. 

And as far as the sexual abuse goes, let's just say I categorically would not leave any children alone with Sukha.

And to the rest of his fan boys...you wanna listen to his katha and praise him, fine, go right ahead. But please, for the love of God, do not leave your children with him.

Those like NJK and others doesn't come as shocker, as terrible as it sounds, but Sukha i guess listening to him and watching videos reminds me Bhai Jagraj Singh ji who was close friends with him and he looks like Sant Bhinderwale too..So he has history of being comfortable with young boys..as he's being accused of NJK version 2.0?

I guess the saying, be careful, you can even mistake sugar for salt. 

And as far as the sexual abuse goes, let's just say I categorically would not leave any children alone with Sukha.

Shouldn't trust anyone period. Including blood families, cousins, friends, should never allow kids to be left alone with anyone else and uncomfortable as it sounds. 

Remember back at uni a Turkish friend was telling me they have saying in Turkey 'Dont trust anyone. Not even your father'...

2 hours ago, AkalkiFauj said:

Agreed

Something drastic need to happen. Needs to be big intervention. Just like now anyone can call themselves 'Sikh' or 'Gursikh'..

Wish we'd have Khalsa capital punishment for these kan##ars

9 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

heavily targeted for generations with fake news, fake encounters, infiltration and  misrepresentation, that for me.. it's hard for me to believe any accusation against a Singh or Singhni without proper proof. Even proof would have to be verified. 

Its difficult, to have concrete proof esp dealing with child abuse. NJK were also cleared by courts too i think. Esp with such corrupt system here in the UK there grooming cases were knows to authorities yet they did nothing. In India, either you gotta be brutally murdered to be taken seriously or get justice, let alone how can one go to police and say they be sexually abused / raped. its norm over there, yet imagine what is happening inside Sikh academy for kids in Punjab...with fake babas and gurus running around

So much undercover gay and paedo stuff. Are the numbers seemingly par for the course relative to our overall numbers as a minority, or do we have a serious problem that is being ignored? And why do they apparently seem drawn to one particular jatha? 🤔

13 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

So much undercover gay and paedo stuff. Are the numbers seemingly par for the course relative to our overall numbers as a minority, or do we have a serious problem that is being ignored? And why do they apparently seem drawn to one particular jatha? 🤔

Serious problem that's being ignored and brushed under the carpet.  Esp with this gay / young boys stuff...this is whats really shocked me. 

9 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Serious problem that's being ignored and brushed under the carpet.  Esp with this gay / young boys stuff...this is whats really shocked me. 

I think some of these sevadaars take the phrase "Sikhi CAMP" quite literally. 😅😂

Camp = ostentatious, exaggerated, affected, theatrical; effeminate or homosexual; pertaining to, characteristic of, homosexuals. So as a noun, 'camp' behaviour, mannerisms, et cetera.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I think some of these sevadaars take the phrase "Sikhi CAMP" quite literally. 😅😂

Camp = ostentatious, exaggerated, affected, theatrical; effeminate or homosexual; pertaining to, characteristic of, homosexuals. So as a noun, 'camp' behaviour, mannerisms, et cetera.

its not gay stuff . its saas saas simran ,mouth to mouth 😄 

ascetism and bachelorhood was never a part of core sikhism, infact sikhism stressed on grihast householder life. Surprisingly so many in sikh circles think its virtuous to be bachelor "dedicated" life to gurus .

load of bollocks. 

10 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I missed this post before. 

Trying to think how to put this...was umm your homie violating and Sukha and co put the beat on him for it or what was it about?

I respect your posts here, that's unfortunate to hear about your feelings of safety of children around him etc. We've never had any anything about kids being touched within our Dojo but to protect everyone we simply never allow that situation with anyone period. 

I only listened to a little katha of his from this thread. Based on three minutes of video vibe he didn't give me the creeps but that's not much to go on. 

Whilst what happened with my friend was nothing to do with sexual abuse, it was a gross violation of trust. It was basically 5 big guys beating up on a little kid for some B S reason. If any one of them tried that with my friend today, the result would be very different. 

I'm reluctant to put too much detail, as back when my friend told his story on this forum, his posts (and mine) got deleted (too many complaints from Sukhas fanboys I guess).

But as with all things, one day the truth will come out. And on that day, these types of people will not have a place to run and hide...

2 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Did you read under 'Sikh Institution'.on the website

Just read it now and that is quite disturbing. There actually was video of a teenage student at Baru Sahib and he was getting beaten really badly by one of the teachers, it was on youtube. I really wouldn't be surprised if students often get punished and beaten badly. That is no way of teaching or punishing a kid. 

Some students will obviously mess around with each other at these hostels/institutions and there isn't much you can do about that, but when teachers and adults start doing stuff with these kids then that is sickening and disturbing and is rape, people like that should be behind bars. But very few kids in conservative communities come out and admit stuff like this and these rapists keep on getting away.

It is no secret that people with sickening motives will apply at places where they can work with kids, thats why these people backgrounds need to be checked. 

Why do you think Sukha is not really that active in the UK anymore? He had to bounce because more and more people were becoming aware of his wrong doings. 

It sickens me, not only what he has done, but the fact that some very prominent people help him in covering this all up.

1 hour ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

ascetism and bachelorhood was never a part of core sikhism, infact sikhism stressed on grihast householder life. Surprisingly so many in sikh circles think its virtuous to be bachelor "dedicated" life to gurus .

load of bollocks. 

I think a lot of these parchaarks feel the need to remain single to be seen as more religious or taken seriously. A lot of sangat also see the younger bachelor type of parchaarks as more dedicated to their faith and more "sikh". which is just silly.

Why is Harinder of NKJ not married yet? I'm sure hes past 30 now and has plenty of £££  a few years back i saw his car it was a white Mercedes with NKJ on the number plate 

Why isn't Dhadrianwala married? with all his £££ he probably can have 5 wives with 30 kids 

Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale was married at 19 and had both his kids in his 20s. Don't know wny some of these modern parchaarks with all their money feel the need to remain single.

Some of the images and messages on that website are just disturbing, i'm sure these people are mentally unstable. 

all hypocrites and then they stand there in their dhumallas and kirpans like butter wouldn't melt.

Look at the newest case "dr gurinder singh mann"  justifying the sexual harassment as cultural misunderstandings.