Buying land in punjab

AM4R

1 hour ago, kcmidlands said:

Yeah, in India people like us are considered jokes, if you were to invest over there you'd need to have family you can trust otherwise your done for.

I did at one point consider Canada, i worked in Seattle for 2 years and used to pop over to Vancouver a lot (friends and family there) then i saw the cost of living there and decided against. Eastern Europe is full of right wing nutters at the moment, hopefully they will disappear given time.

We are considering New Zealand though, we've been over there and it's a beautiful country, people get on with each other (for the most part) and it's far enough to make sure the relatives don't visit, house prices are okay as well.

True, but those right-wing nutters will die fighting for their race, their culture, and their religion with their eyes wide open knowing their enemy. I can't imagine a more honourable end. 

Us? We'll keep getting told that the human race is one big happy family, and that Sarbat da Bhalla is the only thing that matters, even at the moment we're being lined up against the wall for shooting. ??

The gravest mistake people of our background (Western-born children of immigrants) make is being content in the thought that we're "safe" or somehow immunised from the affects of what could or might happen in a carefully orchestrated societal-breakdown scenario that has actually been brewing beforehand for decades. Being born here is not the magic pill that will keep us safe. 

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

what do u make of northern Europe(Sweden, Norway etc).?

New Zealand is an excellent option.

I know some people who strongly believe in societal collapse and recommend Portugal as a very safe option.Some even say George Bush has bought large piece of land in Portugal.

Sweden is really expensive, not sure about Norway, Portugal have a residency scheme going at the moment, it costs about £3000 i think but that buys you 5 years residency so after Brexit you can essentially travel across Europe without having to jump through whatever hoopes the UK government come up with, you essentially end up with dual nationality, a few immigration experts have advised this route for people with relatives in India who want to bring them over here (which you can't anymore) so they get a extended visa for Portugal and you pay for dual nationality and you can visit them whenever you want and vice-versa (sorry, went off on a tangent).

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Why New Zealand? 

It's full of sheep (JSinghNZ being amongst them)

When trying to run away from your problems, everyone is trying to do the same and the riff raff follows and you are back to square one.

New Zealand's being raved about. But give a few years and it won't be so attractive. 

New Zealand's always been a decent country, the quality of life there is pretty good, i have friends and relatives in Auckland and Christchurch.

I agree in part about all the riff raff following to one place, it's kind of the Indian mentality,but that's how it's always been, look at Toronto, every Indian started in Brampton then made money, moved to the nicer part and so did everyone else, it's just a continuous cycle.