Sign in to follow this  
shastarSingh

is punjabi film industry better than bollywood?

18 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Why do you post all these non-Sikh threads here and not in the Politics/Media section ?

sorry for that.

our punjabI film industry is much cleaner than bollywood.

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

sorry for that.

That's like saying a broken leg is better than a broken back.

All music and movie industries are sleazy with tales of casting couches (both female and male) and drug addiction.

I visited Los Angeles once and saw loads of failed wannabes on the streets high on Meth. Very sad to see.

Having said that Sikh run institutions are less sleazy than Hindu and Muslim ones. Our religion promotes equality between the two genders and between different ethnicities and religions. I know very few apne follow that but the fact that it is there in scripture does have somewhat of an impact on the wider Sikh community.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

That’s like saying Punjabi film industry is better because it is less than bad rather than actually being good

Theres a video of the gay karan gohar, malika arora, ranbir kapoor and few others at a coke party!  Not surprising though. So many indian movies have characters doing drugs in them. Even if the character is shown as suffering from their drug use, its actually not gnna make people stop using them but it will actually make curious people want to try them even more! 

• Like 2

Karan johars coke party!  Dont understand why any fans would continue respecting these people. Look at their faces. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Karan johars coke party!  Dont understand why any fans would continue respecting these people. Look at their faces. 

dear veer

main bollywood stars r involved in the murder of sushant rajput

bollywood is dirty.

our punjabi industry is much better.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Harditsingh said:

id stay away from all films

thats right

rehitvaan Gursikhs don't need to watch movies.

sehajdhari sikhs/monaas watch movies and it's better if they watch punjabi films rather than bollywood.

it will keep them closer to punjabi language/culture.

They both destroy braincells. 

Bollywood is low iq bakwaas; Punjabi industry will eventually arrive at the same place Bollywood is now in the next 15 years. They're currently pandering to Sikhs, and getting you hooked like a drug addict so you can't walk away. Hollywood gets to you through subliminal symbolism and associated magick techniques. 

As a lifelong film fan, I realised the affect films were having on me, spiritually, and I knocked it on the head late last year. I'm not paying for these film industry paedos, perverts, and druggies to do a number on my soul. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

They both destroy braincells. 

I think nothing tops those star plus dramas when it comes to destroying brain cells!  My mothers watching one currently and some guy who died a year ago just came back alive again to claim his baby that was born 12 months after he died! Some how that makes sense to millions of aunties around the globe.

• Like 3