BBC agenda

Guest Premi 5

11 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

sadly anyone in UK who wants to own a TV has to pay for this <banned word filter activated>.  they went over hysterics for 'black lives matter' even though none of those black guys were killed in the UK.  if US cops killed a sikh dude they wouldn't give two sh*ts.

Yes dude. People here would care. 

What nobody speaks about here is how white people can literally storm a capitol with zip ties and kill cops. Not a peep on this forum. 

Haven't even brought that up, back to black?

Rediculous. 

I guess you know your place and are going to <banned word filter activated> talk the only ethnicity you feel you can. 

7 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I've asked Sikhs in the US about the racism spouted by UK Singhs. They don't have an explanation and they look super embarassed by your posts here. They say you clearly didn't internalize any Sikhi and question if you're mentally healthy. Just fyi. 

I am from USA and I have had enough of this BLM <banned word filter activated>. all the woke wanne be sikhs will look past all the riots by blm. We dont like proud boys either but. These  BLM are just using the guise of anti-racism as a way to convert people to Christianity. that is the god honest truth. They just using the recent BLM movement to force people feel ashamed and force them to marry people of their race.

The real question is why don't black guys want to marry black women.

Black women and East Asian men are the race groups with highest unmarried rate in usa.

11 minutes ago, singhdalbir said:

I am from USA and I have had enough of this BLM <banned word filter activated>. all the woke wanne be sikhs will look past all the riots by blm. We dont like proud boys either but. These  BLM are just using the guise of anti-racism as a way to convert people to Christianity. that is the god honest truth. They just using the recent BLM movement to force people feel ashamed and force them to marry people of their race.

The real question is why don't black guys want to marry black women.

Black women and East Asian men are the race groups with highest unmarried rate in usa.

Other peoples marital habits aren't your business. 

Pretty sure the roots of blm are get off my neck not convert to christianity, or marry me?

I didn't hear you say anything about the insurrection?

22 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

There are answers to all the questions online. Well the ones that aren't rediculous. Leave black folk out your mouth.

Racist tool. 

why?  whats so racist about what i wrote.  no one would object to me writing such stuff about whites or indians.

someone is triggered.  you even type like a black person...

why are you so invested in blacks?

22 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Really a great reflection on Sikhi. Bravo. I can't wait for the racists to figure out the inexorable link between black folk and the Khalsa. Lol. 

Might want to lay off black folk and look at India right now..and ask yourself... who's black exactly?

there's no inexorable link between black people and the Khalsa, what are you on about?

there's no analogy between sikhs in india and blacks.

just because you are black/ desperate to be black, don't project it on everyone else.

• The topic was locked