Bhai Dharam Singh nihang

TuhadaDaas

On 1/23/2021 at 3:47 AM, ipledgeblue said:

Regardless, for a Nihang Singh , Budha Dal Jathedaar is same as Akal Takth Jathedaar. So going pesh to the SGPC/government sponsored stand-in Akal Takht Jathedaar does not make sense, except for formalities such as how Baba Santa Singh Akal did.

Why are bringing that stuff up, bro? But since you did, could you state why Baba Santa Singh decided to lower himself by bowing to an occupation force?

I mean if Nadar Shah had taken possession of Akal Takhat would the Singhs have lowered themselves before him just because he had physical possession of the Akal Takhat?

So, again, why did Santa Singh do it?

On 1/23/2021 at 9:00 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

I don't know Veer Ji. But be patient. There is a substantial chance someone here will know. 

The information you're seeking isn't simply found via google but I have enjoyed reading about Bhai Dharam Singh Ji looking. 

ive also tried doing research on bhai dharam singh please send us your sources 

On 11/10/2021 at 8:25 PM, dharamyudh said:

Yup. Nihangs, with the exception with Balbir's group, don't care what the SGPC has to say. So in essence, a tankhaiya from them really doesn't even matter. They don't even consider these guys as the panth. Nihangs only answer to Dal Panth and the Jathedar only. 

are u the nihang from canada who ties a dastar bunga dumalla

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2023 at 1:03 AM, BhForce said:

Why are bringing that stuff up, bro? But since you did, could you state why Baba Santa Singh decided to lower himself by bowing to an occupation force?

I mean if Nadar Shah had taken possession of Akal Takhat would the Singhs have lowered themselves before him just because he had physical possession of the Akal Takhat?

So, again, why did Santa Singh do it?

it's called formality. I think I read that baba ji did this so they could continue doing sewa.

I think even Maharaja Ranjeet Singh went peshi to Akali Phoola Singh as a formality to look good in front of the people. Regardless, Phoola Singh Akali was much more rehitvaan than any current "jathedaars"

• 1 month later...